Barcelona
Siena
Unics Kazan
Prokom
Olimpija
QR-B

Thoughts, predictions etc.....
[Image: panathinaikos-basket-opadoi.jpg]
Group C is hell and if I got it right, because of Kazan Khimki can't play in group D if they advance from Q so they'd also be in group C. It can be really tough, we got screwed with the toughest low seeded teams. But at least it won't be boring and we can see some real competition Biggrin
Quote:Group C is hell

Indeed...!! Thup
DAMN!

I really hate this draws, because there r like 7 different combinations and always do we play with the same teams...
(Mar 4, 2012, 7:59 pm)KAPALI Wrote: "...I can show U what I am everytime everywhere your web artist..."
Group C too much..... Blink Partizan how to go to TOP 16??? Agree

Maccabi strong,Efes also,Real they are better and better every year,Armani this year increased budget and qualified team Galatasaray,Lietuvos or Asvel but maybe Khimki...

Group B is easiest Thup
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
Group C Crazy

Partizan, as always lands in toughest group possible. So far they always managed to get out of those groups, hope they can repeat the success once again.

Armani has new coach, Fotsis, Cook... Very strong team now. Efes signed Savanovic and couple of more players, think they will be in F4 again this year. Real is a constant threat, and if they manage to land Rudy, the team will look great. And from quals i think Lyetvous. Terrible group.

Lets go Partizan! You can do it.
Group C is extremely tough. Wow, I can't remember such a tough draw for any of those teams.
Hi everyone, interesting article Wink
Quote:Hi everyone, interesting article Wink

Hi, and welcome!!

Interesting avatar!!!
Wink
PAOK will win it all, you'll see, we don't care what group we're in Cool
[Image: paok0bw.gif]
Will we see Paok-Partizan finals? Biggrin
(Mar 4, 2012, 7:59 pm)KAPALI Wrote: "...I can show U what I am everytime everywhere your web artist..."
Why not? Biggrin

We'll play to 10x overtime until the score comes to 200-200, and they'll get sick and tired of us and give the Euroleague title to us both Rofl3
Lol, and we get to play the NBA next year Tongue
Hell yeah! We'll give 'em a run for their money Balkan style Biggrin
PAOK vs. Galatasary in round 1 of qualifying is a tough matchup with the winner potentially facing Lietuvos Rytas or Cibona to qualify. Khimki should have a fairly easy time qualifying. Hopefully, Alba can make a few upsets and send Khimki home.
^ Heh heh, we could get some 'flare-ups' amongst fans getting going during the games in Turkey and Greece (potentially) Rofl3
Quote:Group A
-----------
Olympiacos
Caja Laboral
Fenerbahce Ulker
Bilbao
Cantu
Nancy

Group B
-----------
Panathinaikos
CSKA Moscow
Unicaja Malaga
Zalgiris Kaunas
Brose Basket
KK Zagreb

Group C
-----------
Real Madrid
Maccabi TA
Partizan
EFES
Armani Milano
QR-A

Group D
-----------
Barcelona
Siena
Unics Kazan
Prokom
Olimpija
QR-B

Thoughts, predictions etc.....

Predictions? A little to early to predict anything buddy. Unless we can find Nostradamus.. Rofl3
Quote:Predictions? A little to early to predict anything buddy. Unless we can find Nostradamus.. Rofl3

I know it's too late man.

In this thread we post just some predictions about its teams' quality this year.

There will be another thread started when Euroleague begins... Cool
Quote:^ Heh heh, we could get some 'flare-ups' amongst fans getting going during the games in Turkey and Greece (potentially) Rofl3

True
Quote: True

Don't know if you know, but PAOK was formed by refugees who fled from Constantinople during the Turkish invasion into what we call 'micro Asia' the, the southwestern coastline of today's Turkey. I can remember shit always going down during PAO and Oly games, especially in Abdi Ipekci, with the throwing of bricks, etc. Tongue I wonder what it will be like for us when we play in Galata? Rofl3

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  EuroLeague Arenas TalkBasket 1 177 Nov 23, 2023, 1:54 pm
Last Post: TalkBasket
  2023-24 EuroLeague signings and rumors TalkBasket 0 118 Nov 22, 2023, 3:10 pm
Last Post: TalkBasket
  EuroLeague Fantasy Challenge tips: Something for everyone EuroLeague News 0 449 Nov 14, 2021, 7:39 am
Last Post: EuroLeague News
  EuroLeague on Social Media EuroLeague News 0 373 Nov 12, 2021, 8:55 pm
  EuroLeague Fantasy Challenge Round 8 winner EuroLeague News 0 382 Nov 12, 2021, 6:58 am