Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello to all basketball fans
Hi,

My name is Mirko, from Serbia, the land of basketball(although people here try to represent it as tennis or football country Bag ). About to be 20 years of age. So, big basketball fan, used to play in a local club back in elementary and mid-level school, but now I play it just for fun. Currently learning electronics at University of Novi Sad.

My favorite player of all times is Dejan Bodiroga, although I was just barely old enough to see him play. Fav team is Partizan Belgrade, really admire them! With so little money available to them they manage to keep up with best European teams. Dule Vujosevic has done a great job there.

Other teams I like: Panatinaikos, Chicago Bulls, Phoenix Suns(missed quite a bit of last NBA season, been very busy Sad )...

OK, so I've probably bored you to death by now. C u around.
Welcome on TB MJ #14 Wink

I'm glad to have more Serbians here.Enjoy Cool
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
Welcome on board, always nice to have Serbs around.
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Welcome Mirko!
Dobrodosao! Wink
(Mar 4, 2012, 7:59 pm)KAPALI Wrote: "...I can show U what I am everytime everywhere your web artist..."
Welcome to TB Mirko! May I ask what does your username mean? The only MJ that comes to my mind is obviously Michael Jordan but #14 isn't his number Smile
MJ actually stands for my initials, and 14 is date of my birth and number I used to wear on my jersey when I was playing basketball.

No relation to Jordan whatsoever. Biggrin
Welcome!

You guys are definitely a land of basketball. I wished people loved basketball in Greece more than suck-ass football which we always under-perform in anyway, whether on an international or club level.

Please post around as much as possible Wink
[Image: paok0bw.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  hello guys im new to the forums and to basketball :) CarlJordan 3 2,992 Nov 29, 2022, 4:13 pm
Last Post: wreathclean
  Hey fans Ramo 1 2,979 Dec 26, 2014, 11:09 am
Last Post: TalkBasket
  Hi Basketball players! stylingbasketball 3 4,216 Nov 21, 2013, 6:50 am
Last Post: KelPark17
  Hi to all, my basketball friends GiovanniItalia 7 6,845 Nov 1, 2012, 4:10 pm
Last Post: Giuseppedec
  basketball is my life bb0 4 4,761 Aug 24, 2012, 1:24 pm
Last Post: Kenneth23