Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congratulations Lithuania U19 World Champs!
Congratulations are due to Lithuania for winning the gold first time ever in the men's U19 category. Lithuania defeated defending world champion Serbia, in the final, 85-67. Man of the match was young revelation Jonas Valanciunas with 36 points, 8 rebounds, 3 blocks, and 4 steals Smile Thup
[Image: paok0bw.gif]
Thanks, Zeus. They got almost as much attention as senior NT. That's new page in Lithuanian BB. The tendency is clear - BB is still growing more popular year by year and it seems we might have one of the best generations with plenty of great players and superstar potential in Valanciunas, Kleiza and Motiejunas.
Kleiza? Are you talking about another talent other than the old player of Olybiakos?
(Jul 11, 2011, 11:29 pm)ZEUS Wrote: Kleiza? Are you talking about another talent other than the old player of Olybiakos?

I'm very satisfied with the same old Kleiza the way he played in WC 2010 Smile IMO, his best years only in the future.
Heh heh, how old is Kleiza now? Isn't he getting on in age?
Come on, he's 26 years old (if I remember well... whatever +/-) so he can and will play better in the future.
Bench-Warmer.net - my new web blog! ||| lt.bench-warmer.net - lietuviška blog'o versija! ||| I'm on twitter
^ LOL

Why did I think he looked like he was in his 30's? Rofl3 Bag
It was only because of his beard Biggrin
Bench-Warmer.net - my new web blog! ||| lt.bench-warmer.net - lietuviška blog'o versija! ||| I'm on twitter

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lithuania NT (Tokyo 2020 Olympic Cycle) TalkBasket 6 14,348 Sep 8, 2018, 8:40 am
Last Post: TalkBasket
  Lithuania ballers highlights Dziugas 1 3,778 Nov 1, 2016, 3:17 pm
Last Post: Empire
  merchandise lithuania national team vittor14 3 4,902 Jun 9, 2008, 4:30 pm
Last Post: TalkBasket