Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shimon Mizrahi: “I appreciated everything Pavlos Giannakopoulos did”
Shimon Mizrahi: “I appreciated everything Pavlos Giannakopoulos did”

The president of Maccabi Tel-Aviv, Shimon Mizrahi, praised his late friend, Pavlos Giannakopoulos, for everything he accomplished in his life. The 78-year-old executive was present in the honorary gala that Panathinaikos hosted on Wednesday night, ahead of the 1st “Pavlos Giannakopoulos Tournament”. Mizrahi referred to his relationship with the “Greens” legendary owner and what they […]
The post Shimon Mizrahi: “I appreciated everything Pavlos Giannakopoulos did” appeared first on TalkBasket.net.

https://www.talkbasket.net/30424-shimon-...poulos-did

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dimitris Giannakopoulos not happy with Panathinaikos performance TB News 0 844 Dec 18, 2018, 2:06 pm
Last Post: TB News
  Independent Disciplinary Judge decision on Panathinaikos and Dimitris Giannakopoulos EuroLeague News 0 1,027 Nov 19, 2018, 11:27 pm
Last Post: EuroLeague News
  The referees accused Dimitris Giannakopoulos of a verbal assault TB News 0 813 Nov 13, 2018, 9:56 am
  EuroLeague put Dimitris Giannakopoulos’ sanctions on hold TB News 0 801 Oct 8, 2018, 3:24 pm
  Turkish Airlines EuroLeague preseason: Panathinaikos wins Giannakopoulos Tournament EuroLeague News 0 887 Oct 3, 2018, 10:57 am
Last Post: EuroLeague News