Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBA in Europe

Nets vs. Magic at O2 in March 2012?

Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

It's funny..They don't know if will be NBA next season.But they release calendar and also this event Blink
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
I think that they intentionally put this game in March so that it could still occur if there is a prolonged lockout that gets resolved sometime before March.
I don't see why they should program in Europe, games between two NBA teams. Thudown

What would be really interested is games between an NBA team and a European team. Thup
[Image: panathinaikos-basket-opadoi.jpg]
They used to do the NBA-Europe Live tour. It was pretty interesting the first time that they did it. I remember Barcelona beat the Iverson led Sixers back when Iverson and the Sixers were legit. The NBA followed that up by sending over their worst teams the next few seasons which pretty much killed off the NBA-Europe live deal.
The NBA should keep it's meathooks out of Europe. It's only there solely for it's own gluttonous benefit. Not that they probably haven't bought out or bribed FIBA yet!! They can take their ball games to that tiny non-basketball island country called England, and NO further. Agree

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Players who where stars in Europe and now are playing in the NBA Kenneth23 39 21,831 Apr 27, 2011, 6:09 pm
Last Post: Raze Lupin
  Will the NBA expand to Europe? Scout200 11 6,794 Dec 22, 2010, 3:23 am
Last Post: skangles
  Dirk Nowitzki: I might return to Europe Black Urum 3 2,765 Feb 28, 2009, 5:38 am
Last Post: rikhardur
  Top 10 Most Popular NBA Jerseys in Europe rikhardur 3 2,889 Nov 16, 2008, 12:38 am
Last Post: Black Urum
  NBA Europe Live TalkBasket 9 6,211 Mar 15, 2008, 3:39 pm
Last Post: TalkBasket