Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Serge Ibaka scandal
So I found this on FIBA website...

RSA - South Africa lost 71-46 to a superior Congo

Quote:Their Man of the Match was undoubtedly the tall Serge Ibaka-Ngobila who top-scorwed with 23 points (19 rebounds, 4 blocks)

By the way, that tournament page has "vanished" from FIBA archives Wink
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

No idea what this is about, any more info available?
Quote:No idea what this is about, any more info available?

He will play with Spain in Eurobasket...
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

LULZ, well the Spanish are deeply involved in FIBA and ULEB, I'm sure they can find 'ways' to cover up Ibaka's entrance into the Spanish NT without it being evident that he's played in any other foreign NT.

That reminds me now, I remember seeing a good black player who played for Spain's NT in the U19 Euro championship in Rhodes a few years ago. I don't remember his surname being Ibaka tho, I wonder what happened to him and his possible pathway of being able to play for the Spanish NT?
[Image: paok0bw.gif]