Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paul George on not meeting with the LA Lakers: “I didn’t want to waste their time”
Paul George on not meeting with the LA Lakers: “I didn’t want to waste their time”

Paul George appeared on the “Short Story Long” podcast with Chris Pfaff and explained why he didn’t meet with the Los Angeles Lakers during the free agency. “L.A. was pissed at me. I didn’t give Magic [Johnson] a meeting, which I understand. But at that point, I knew I wanted to give it another shot […]
The post Paul George on not meeting with the LA Lakers: “I didn’t want to waste their time” appeared first on TalkBasket.net.

https://www.talkbasket.net/29795-paul-ge...their-time

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lakers 'picked apart' in second collapse vs. OKC ESPN NBA 0 355 Nov 7, 2021, 4:42 pm
Last Post: ESPN NBA
  Ex-NBA star D. Williams on Paul-Fury undercard ESPN NBA 0 335 Nov 7, 2021, 4:38 am
  Fantasy basketball daily notes for Tuesday: Big night for Jayson Tatum, Paul George ESPN NBA 0 252 Oct 27, 2021, 12:31 pm
  NBA's 75 greatest players: Snubs, all-time starting five and more ESPN NBA 0 248 Oct 25, 2021, 5:03 am
  Inside the Lakers' quest to turn a star-studded roster into a championship team ESPN NBA 0 273 Oct 18, 2021, 4:43 am