Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official retirement thread
Time to make one... will be needing in the future anyway. So I start...

Nesterovic calls it a day
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Too bad.I was expecting him in Partizan Sad
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
(Sep 2, 2011, 11:13 pm)stefans Wrote: Too bad.I was expecting him in Partizan Sad

Chil, you have Peko!!! Thup
[Image: panathinaikos-basket-opadoi.jpg]
What was the name of that crazy American who's playing in Israel I think, not sure if it is premiership or second category, but he's aged 54-55 and he's still playing??? Blink
[Image: paok0bw.gif]
(Sep 3, 2011, 2:14 am)ZEUS Wrote: What was the name of that crazy American who's playing in Israel I think, not sure if it is premiership or second category, but he's aged 54-55 and he's still playing??? Blink

He was played in Valencia last season.He is Darryl Middleton he is 45 year old Ohmy
^ That's one of them Biggrin

But there is one more 50+ year old American in Israel too... the name really eludes me. I don't know if he is still playing, but nevertheless it's amazing he's carried on for so long! Blink
He can be dad to players Rofl3
Trajan Langdon and JR Holden retiring will mix up the CSKA dynamics.
(Sep 5, 2011, 9:41 pm)stefans Wrote: He can be dad to players Rofl3

A damn healthy one at that Wink
Ilgauskas calls it a day.
(Oct 1, 2011, 12:18 pm)ZEUS Wrote: Ilgauskas calls it a day.

Who is he? Never heard of him...

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.

Terrell McIntyre retired from professional basketball!

He was a massive scorer and his shot(especially from behind the arc) was lethal!!! Thup

We(PAO) felt it in 2009 playoffs! Biggrin

(Nov 24, 2011, 12:19 pm)TeoTheGreek13 Wrote: Terrell McIntyre retired from professional basketball!

He was a massive scorer and his shot(especially from behind the arc) was lethal!!! Thup

We(PAO) felt it in 2009 playoffs! Biggrin

Amazing player Cool
one of the best ever..

one of the best ever..
Stojakovic retires

(Dec 19, 2011, 10:41 pm)Black Urum Wrote: Stojakovic retires

What?????? Ohmy Ohmy Ohmy Ohmy Ohmy
He if planned he could retired in June or go to Paok or back to Serbia. Thudown

But he expected good NBA offer.Anyway he was awesome player and thanks for time in NT Cool
He'll come back to PAOK and be part of the management now, I'd like to see him in the development categories since I know him personally, and actually trained with him too Cool Laugh
(Dec 20, 2011, 1:26 am)ZEUS Wrote: He'll come back to PAOK and be part of the management now, I'd like to see him in the development categories since I know him personally, and actually trained with him too Cool Laugh

Details! we want details Biggrin
Antonio McDyess retires too!

Great great player, great career!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Coaches may challenge one official's call per game this season EuroLeague News 0 307 Oct 2, 2021, 6:12 am
Last Post: EuroLeague News
  Social media reacts to Spanoulis's retirement EuroLeague News 0 265 Jun 30, 2021, 12:04 am
  Big Sofo announces his retirement EuroLeague News 0 661 Dec 15, 2020, 8:40 am
  Lithuanian center Kavaliauskas announces his retirement EuroLeague News 0 897 Jul 10, 2019, 6:24 pm
  Olympiacos filed an official complaint to the Disciplinary Judge of the EuroLeague TB News 0 1,021 Nov 15, 2018, 8:15 pm
Last Post: TB News