Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Group Stage - Day 1

[url="http://www.talkbasket.net/6020-greece-beat-slovenia.html"]Greece beat Slovenia[/url]

Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

FYROM with McCalebb is not the same joke team of 2009... they can beat many teams, like they did so far with 5 of them... their only defeat was in overtime to Montenegro...

And I really like Pero Antic performances with his NT... if he could only keep it with his clubs.

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.

[quote name='Black Urum' timestamp='1315570776' post='33683']

FYROM with McCalebb is not the same joke team of 2009... they can beat many teams, like they did so far with 5 of them... their only defeat was in overtime to Montenegro...

And I really like Pero Antic performances with his NT... if he could only keep it with his clubs.

[/quote]

Hey Black Urum. Do you know that asshat Grinder? He hangs at InsideHoops, and loves to crap on Hellas all the time. I think the fool is a multi-troller and hangs out everywhere to be quite frank. He seems to think you're that other dude 'Euroleague.' Is that true? because that assclown belongs in a circus..

On the Slovenia-FYROM game, I think the FYROM has tanked out. You can't run a one man show continuously. Sooner or later McCalebb's game will taper off. It's a natural process. They have no-one else to fill that gap. Anyway, it's a Slovenia +5-15 win...
I had no idea what you're talking about.

[quote name='Black Urum' timestamp='1315605710' post='33736']

I had no idea what you're talking about.

[/quote]

You have no idea what I'm talking about? Fine then..

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2nd Group Stage - Day 3 Black Urum 74 29,105 Sep 13, 2011, 5:52 pm
Last Post: ZEUS
  2nd Group Stage - Day 2 Black Urum 95 39,954 Sep 13, 2011, 1:00 pm
Last Post: TeoTheGreek13
  1st Group Stage - Day 5 TeoTheGreek13 85 35,761 Sep 6, 2011, 9:58 pm
Last Post: Led00
  1st group stage summary MaccabiTA 0 2,317 Sep 6, 2011, 12:53 pm
Last Post: MaccabiTA
  1st Group Stage - Day 4 Black Urum 22 12,185 Sep 6, 2011, 11:53 am
Last Post: vakasimo2