Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quarter-finals + Classification games
For Serbia...How is bad country,that is why basketball and football also. Crazy
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
You have Novak and Zeljko Thup
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Quote:You have Novak and Zeljko Thup

Thank god that we have two awesome sportsman Thup Smile
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
I'm sure you guys will be back Wink

It will just take a two year break that's all, no shame in that. What's more surprising is that the second best team in the world couldn't make into the top 8 of Europe...
[Image: paok0bw.gif]
FYROM will bid to host the qualification tournament. Lithuanian media is saying that Lithuania will not host the tournament because it will cost too much to do so (I have no additional details on exactly what will cost too much, a fee to FIBA or the cost of organizing). They said that Russia wants to host the tournament and is better suited to handle the costs.
Quote:FYROM will bid to host the qualification tournament. Lithuanian media is saying that Lithuania will not host the tournament because it will cost too much to do so (I have no additional details on exactly what will cost too much, a fee to FIBA or the cost of organizing). They said that Russia wants to host the tournament and is better suited to handle the costs.

I had already post the same thing in bronze medal thread! Cool
[Image: panathinaikos-basket-opadoi.jpg]
We need an Olympics 2012 sub-forum Smile
Quote:We need an Olympics 2012 sub-forum Smile

Indeed, but it's too early! Wink
[Image: panathinaikos-basket-opadoi.jpg]
It is never too early! I cannot wait for the qualification tournament next July and then the Olympics shortly thereafter.
Yeah I agree on starting the sub forum on the 2012 Olympics Biggrin
[Image: paok0bw.gif]
Quote:We need an Olympics 2012 sub-forum Smile

I've already requested one from Vilius some days ago... so it should be created soon.
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Quarter Final 3: France vs Greece Black Urum 45 19,938 Sep 17, 2011, 1:18 pm
Last Post: vakasimo2
  Quarter Final 4: Russia vs Serbia Black Urum 32 16,465 Sep 16, 2011, 1:44 pm
Last Post: TeoTheGreek13
  Quarter Final 1: Spain vs Slovenia Black Urum 35 14,963 Sep 15, 2011, 10:36 pm
Last Post: Black Urum
  Quarter Final 2: Lithuania vs FYROM Black Urum 38 17,370 Sep 15, 2011, 4:47 pm
Last Post: ZEUS
  Anybody going to the games? skangles 6 5,522 Apr 30, 2011, 11:52 pm
Last Post: skangles