Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Serbia
50.00%
5 50.00%
Russia
50.00%
5 50.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quarter Final 4: Russia vs Serbia
(Sep 14, 2011, 12:19 pm)RUSSUN2 Wrote: I think we are going to lose in a close game. No last sec shot for us this time.

PRIVET! "MOZGOV SMASH!" You have Mozgov and AK-47 so Russia has a good chance. It's good to have Russian posters. Good luck Thup
(Sep 14, 2011, 12:50 pm)Led00 Wrote: I never saw a team winning the champs by not loosing any of the matches. I hope that we will end winning streak Biggrin

USA has won CHAMP and not lost any matches. 2010 WC and 2008 OLY both undefeated.
Second chance points: RUSS 14 SRB 2 wow
I thought EC, of course Wink

Serbia is playing very mediocre for the whole tournament except the beggining. This team has fallen apart without Rasic, Tepic and half of Krstic. Expected...
(Mar 4, 2012, 7:59 pm)KAPALI Wrote: "...I can show U what I am everytime everywhere your web artist..."
Teodosic made double-double.

20 Points and 10 turnovers Sad

at least 5 missed threes...

2 charges...

Very very bad...
(Mar 4, 2012, 7:59 pm)KAPALI Wrote: "...I can show U what I am everytime everywhere your web artist..."
Russia was better in the whole game and they deserved their win!! Thup

In my opinion, Russia will have no trouble in winning France, so Spain will have the opportunity to get revenge for 2007! Wink

However, I wish Russia wins it!!

Teodosic's behaviour is Ivkovic's fault because he allows Teodosic to make these crazy(in a bad way) shots.

Sometimes is like a cancer for his team and Ivkovic will never shout to him neither in NT nor in Olympiacos. Ivkovic is definitely responsible for this. Baby

Hmmm, so we play Serbia tomorrow.

The truth is I'm happy we won't play with Russia because I think we have a miss match against them!! Wink

We have to take advantage of their fatigue!

We must win this game...
[Image: panathinaikos-basket-opadoi.jpg]
Was Tepic injured or what? Huh

If not, I'm pretty sure that he would be more valueable than Teodosic! Bag
(Sep 15, 2011, 9:03 pm)TeoTheGreek13 Wrote: Was Tepic injured or what? Huh

If not, I'm pretty sure that he would be more valueable than Teodosic! Bag

He got lumbago cause he sat in strong wind for 15 minutes giving an interview. He is more idiot than I thought.
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Serbia as i sad it would be highest place if reach 6th position.We can't play with only 10 players and Krstic was also have injured.And we have very bad players.I hope we get 6th place and next year complete renovation of team.
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
(Sep 15, 2011, 11:26 pm)stefans Wrote: Serbia as i sad it would be highest place if reach 6th position.We can't play with only 10 players and Krstic was also have injured.And we have very bad players.I hope we get 6th place and next year complete renovation of team.

I believe you don't have a very good player (a mentally good Teodosic can be exempted though) but you have a very good team. I think more than rennovation you need one more player to have the potential to be an offensive threat. If creative , it would be better. Because when one watches your matches then he can see the tactics and derivsations quite easily, you need only some more options.
We missed Velickovic, Rasic and Tepic yesterday, that is the whole story...
(Sep 15, 2011, 10:41 pm)Black Urum Wrote: He got lumbago cause he sat in strong wind for 15 minutes giving an interview. He is more idiot than I thought.

Basketball players in general aren't known as being intellectuals, but Tepic doing something like that just reinforces the preconceived idea! Rofl3
[Image: paok0bw.gif]
(Sep 16, 2011, 11:23 am)ZEUS Wrote: Basketball players in general aren't known as being intellectuals, but Tepic doing something like that just reinforces the preconceived idea! Rofl3

I would say, professional athletes, in general!!! Rofl3

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Serbia NT 2011 stefans 88 46,392 Sep 24, 2011, 7:02 pm
Last Post: ZEUS
  Quarter-finals + Classification games TeoTheGreek13 70 30,224 Sep 22, 2011, 11:46 am
Last Post: Black Urum
  Bronze medal game: F.Y.R.O.M. VS Russia TeoTheGreek13 35 18,685 Sep 21, 2011, 4:42 pm
Last Post: TeoTheGreek13
  Final: Spain VS France TeoTheGreek13 56 25,724 Sep 20, 2011, 1:11 pm
Last Post: ZEUS
  Quarter Final 3: France vs Greece Black Urum 45 20,096 Sep 17, 2011, 1:18 pm
Last Post: vakasimo2