Poll: Assman or bobosman?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ass for the win!
50.00%
4 50.00%
Boobs shall set you free!
50.00%
4 50.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ass vs Boobs
You asked for it, I give it to you.
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Bewbs!
Booooooooooooooobs, no question!!!! Swoon Man_in_love Swoon Man_in_love Swoon Man_in_love Swoon Man_in_love Swoon Man_in_love Swoon Man_in_love Swoon
[Image: panathinaikos-basket-opadoi.jpg]
[Image: 936full-monica-bellucci.jpg]
Pfft, you kiddies don't have the first clue, you'll change your minds when you get older and more experienced Cool

I vote badonkadonk ASS Cool

Of course with a face and tits like here, I BET that ass is perfect too Laugh

[Image: ogaaao0tcjrsmvc4r4jl4ge.jpg]
[Image: paok0bw.gif]
Of course this pic could sway you the other way too: Cool

[Image: lrg-83989-st-2011-000119-tahiticora-france.jpg]
Click to view NSFW material...

[Image: scarlett-johansson-ass.jpg]

I'm an assman.

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.

Latest Scarlett Johanson tidbits leaked? Biggrin
How bout some songs? Biggrin

On the ass side you have the great song "big booty bitches" ray william johnson fans know it for sure Tongue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRXdTsMbqC8

And on the boob side it's "because boobs" by psychostick (they're mostly known for the song "beer is good" Biggrin)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klHoLNKT8CM
Ass and legs, all the way. I find boobs ok, but 3rd or 4th thing I am looking at the women!
(Mar 4, 2012, 7:59 pm)KAPALI Wrote: "...I can show U what I am everytime everywhere your web artist..."
Quote:Ass and legs, all the way. I find boobs ok, but 3rd or 4th thing I am looking at the women!

You look at women's asses? Not very polite...

Quote:Ass and legs, all the way. I find boobs ok, but 3rd or 4th thing I am looking at the women!

I voted for boobs but that not means that I would like a short fat woman(fat women got boobs!!!). Cool

I like legs and ass as every man but I think that boobs are the sexiest part of a woman's body!!! Thup Crazy
As I'm pretty much an egalitarian I go for equality! Both objects deserves attention and sensitivity.
Assss Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
Quote:Assss Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin

Come on man, everyone has an ass... but boobs?! Rofl3 Rofl3 Rofl3 Rofl3 Rofl3 Rofl3 Rofl3 Rofl3

It's something different... Rofl3 Rofl3 Rofl3 Rofl3 Rofl3 Rofl3
Quote:As I'm pretty much an egalitarian I go for equality! Both objects deserves attention and sensitivity.

I disagree about this. Only one deserve sensitivity. Other one requires non-sensitivity.

Quote:I disagree about this. Only one deserve sensitivity. Other one requires non-sensitivity.

You make sense here.
Ass retains value. Over time, boobs head for gravity as far as wrapping them around the feet as ankle warmers, whereas ass won't 'fall' as much as boobs do Cool
[Image: Nice_Boobs.jpg]
^ You failed to address my last position of why ass is superior to boobs Cool