Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nestoras Kommatos
What is wrong with this man? Does he have psychological problems? I don't understand why someone so talented when I saw him years ago he was a hot prospect and proved it on court. He was even in the running to make it on the Hellas NT, but I suspect the reason why he was cut wasn't because he wasn't good enough, but because of these 'character problems' that I've heard about him? I'm curious as to what they thought of him at Maccabi as well. Is this fool indeed just unbelievably thick or is he a psycho? Blink

Aris Thessaloniki's coach, Alexandris made a statement today that Kommatos's behaviour on the team has been inexcusable. This is really mystifying why someone would expect they can become a pro and yet be such a problematic individual.

What a wasted talent.
[Image: paok0bw.gif]
What exactly happened? Did he sign with Aris this summer or no?
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Apparently he didn't show up to Aris's practices according to Alexandris:

http://www.gazzetta.gr/article/item/2277...o-kommatos
[Image: paok0bw.gif]