Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Basketball Minigames?
Basketball 
I recall as a child playing Urbz the Sims in the City, and there was different minigames for "jobs" and one of my favorites was the basketball minigame in which you lined up the hoop with the ball and shot, then got paid for each successful basket. It was the game that brought me the most money and was most fun. Does anyone else know any good basketball based minigames?
(01-22-2015, 10:20 PM)Masterminor Wrote: I recall as a child playing Urbz the Sims in the City, and there was different minigames for "jobs" and one of my favorites was the basketball minigame in which you lined up the hoop with the ball and shot, then got paid for each successful basket. It was the game that brought me the most money and was most fun. Does anyone else know any good basketball based minigames?

Hi, I'm crazy about the games SimsCity and The Sims4! If you're looking for games based on basketball, I suggest you try playing Knock OUT and Around the World. It's just plain fun. By the way, a couple of months ago, my computer crashed right in the middle of the game!!! It was just awful! I was really pissed! But, as always, the wizards at https://fixappliances.ca/collingwood-appliance-repair/ did not let me down and I played again on my any computer, but the fact that I did not have time to save and a black computer screen really scared me...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Basketball Basketball stereotypes TalkBasket 2 3,177 06-02-2022, 01:45 PM
Last Post: JessieStokes
  Education & Basketball BBall_Academy_Northants 2 2,346 06-02-2022, 01:43 PM
Last Post: JessieStokes
  What is your favorite basketball movies?? Raze Lupin 15 8,277 05-23-2022, 04:09 PM
Last Post: shikhar13
  Basketball Blogs Black Urum 9 10,511 11-27-2020, 10:05 PM
Last Post: gabeball
  Kids summer basketball camps Spain Peekachoona 2 2,413 05-29-2020, 05:14 AM
Last Post: Unbeatable Hoops