12. Granada 9-13

13. Leche Rio 9-13

14. CSF Sevilla 8-14

15. Forum 7-15

16. Etosa 7-15

17. Ricoh Man. 7-15

18. Menorca 7-15
CSF sevilla are my euro team i think they have a player called Lou Roe
They have Lithuanian Donatas Slanina <!-- s:thup: -->[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/thup.gif[/img]<!-- s:thup: -->

Edit - missed word "have" <!-- sBag -->[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/bag.gif[/img]<!-- sBag -->
sorry i really don't understand
Lou Roe is very great player <!-- sSmile -->[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/smile.gif[/img]<!-- sSmile -->
yah he is very good getting old now but still great
Since this thread as not been updated since long ago, let me tell you that...

1- TAU won a great Spanish Cup in Madrid

2- ...however, same as last year, they lost the final of the League. Last year they lost the 5th game at home after a Real Madrid three-pointer in the very last second. This time they lost 3-0 to Unicaja. I don't know which one makes a worst defeat

3- Barcelona and Real Madrid had a poor season. No titles, no challenges. If anything, Real Madrid took the pleasure of beating Barcelona in the last 8 of the Cup

4- Joventut won a European trophy, the ULEB Cup. Some sort of UEFA Cup in football terms
[quote name='"diego.es":cd11f']4- Joventut won a European trophy, the ULEB Cup. Some sort of UEFA Cup in football terms[/quote]

I'd like to make a correction here. Dinamo Moscow have won the ULEB Cup and Joventut won FIBA Europe Cup [url="http://http"]here[/url]. There are too many competitions in Europe now: FIBA Europe Challenge Cup, FIBA Europe Cup, ULEB Cup and Euroleague.
Thanks for the correction... So many things to sort in this sport. You can see in my posts I like basketball but I get very critical with the way it is organised and ruled. Somehow I fear they will kill it

Years ago there was a European Cup, a Cup Winners' Cup and Korac Cup. Then FIBA created the Euroleague, the Cup Winners' Cup was named Saporta Cup for a couple of years and then European Cup, to add to confusion. You could hear fans saying "we won the European Cup, that is the Cup Winner's Cup"

Then the big leagues created their own mess, including the ULEB Cup which is the "European Powerful Leagues UEFA Cup" if you want. The other is the FIBA UEFA Cup

Then they wonder why media atention in countries like Spain or Italy, where oassion for basketball is high but not as high as for football, gets diverted away from the sport
[quote name='"bostonceltics":40352']CSF sevilla are my euro team i think they have a player called Lou Roe[/quote]

They did. He went to Korea this year. I have a picture of me with him after the 2005 season finale. I remember him from when he starred at UMass (University of Massachusetts Amherst). If I am not mistaken, they were the number one team in the nation at some point in his senior year (1994-1995), but his teammate Marcus Camby took money from an agent, and their accomplishments from that year and the next (a Final Four appearance) were vacated. It did not help that the coach, John Calipari, is one of the shadiest recruiters in history. He is a good coach, but he is not exactly one for character building, although Lou Roe is an outstanding citizen.
The last weekend F.C Barcelona won to Real Madrid 73-68 . Barcelona was the best in the match , and Rodrigo de la Fuente was the MVP with 15 ponits .

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ACB 2007/08 Black Urum 67 36,713 Jun 11, 2008, 9:39 pm
Last Post: rikhardur
  Signings 2007/08 TalkBasket 9 6,983 Apr 15, 2008, 9:21 pm
Last Post: rikhardur
  2006/07 Season diego.es 8 6,729 Jun 20, 2007, 8:28 am
Last Post: TalkBasket
  2006/07 Transfers diego.es 9 6,931 Jun 19, 2007, 1:27 pm
Last Post: Black Urum