Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to TalkBasket!
is this fame Ronaldinho from Susie? btw. welcome mate Smile
[Image: dudek5.jpg]
hey waytie ance again - but (as mod) your post stats isn`t amazing Wink
(Mar 27, 2006, 1:27 am)qwas Wrote: hey waytie ance again - but (as mod) your post stats isn`t amazing Wink

Indeed Huh I'll have to conatct him Wink
Hey, yes I know, I'll only post if I feel it is worthwhile. I only know very little about basketball so it is hard for me to talk about the game in the same way I would football.
makes sense
(Mar 27, 2006, 4:14 pm)waytey Wrote: Hey, yes I know, I'll only post if I feel it is worthwhile. I only know very little about basketball so it is hard for me to talk about the game in the same way I would football.

I`m joking mate Wink
(Mar 27, 2006, 6:53 pm)qwas Wrote: I`m joking mate Wink

Hehe. Cool Thup
Came from Goal-Kick to give the site some support. Thup

I know a few things, Ive watched Space jam Crazy and have always bought NBA games Cool
Hello Phil. I really appreciate your support. If you'd like to know more about basketball or competitions browse the forum or just ask Thup
(Apr 11, 2006, 7:49 pm)Phil Wrote: Came from Goal-Kick to give the site some support. Thup

I know a few things, Ive watched Space jam Crazy and have always bought NBA games Cool

Sounds like you have an extensive knowledge of basketball like me. :crazy Welcome to TalkBasket. Biggrin Thup
welcome hope you enjoy yourself
Hi everyone. I am Sakadolskis from Lithuania. I am big basketball fan and I`ll try to post here a lot Wink
Hi there Smile Nice avatar you have Laugh Stick around Thup
hey man have fun
Welcome to TalkBasket. I hope stick around. Smile Thup
Hey there, im Mavs some may know me from other forums.

As my name suggests i support the mighty mavericks who are going to win the playoffs this season.

I play basketball for my local team too.

I guess thats it then, see ya around.

One more thing, Josh Howard for 'King of the World' 1a
Nice introduction there Smile Thanks for joining TalkBasket. Stick around and have fun Thup
Welcome to the site. I hope you'll do your best to try and make the forums more active. Stick around and post well. Smile Thup

See you around. Cool
welcome enjoy yourself
Hey guys,

Just found out this hyper-neat community of yours and time permitting I may stick around.

Known as Juan Carlos Nadal elsewehere, I may know some of you here.

Tending to become a Fife local after years in the area, I come originally from the land of the Roses, rakija, bad folk music and Trifon Ivanov.

See ya all in the forums Wink

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello TalkBasket waynemarvel 0 120 Feb 2, 2024, 8:21 am
Last Post: waynemarvel
  How did you find TalkBasket? TalkBasket 60 43,876 May 10, 2022, 1:35 pm
Last Post: Pokitren
  Hey TalkBasket.... Rob Scott 5 5,175 Jun 19, 2011, 9:18 am
Last Post: Led00