Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Above poster thread
New to these bad ass forums, hopefully he can make them more active as time goes by. Thup
Ermm...he's a mod, supports the Spurs, and seems to know what he's talking about.

Thup

Oh, and I'd guess that his first name is probably Dave. Just a wild stab in the dark, though. Cool
Andrius - seems a funny guy Tongue Knows his stuff and is a very good poster Smile
Let's bring a community feeling to the forum by bumping an old thread.

Bov - was once our graphics maker but he left the forum long time ago.
what are we supposed to do here? Mellow
Schwach wie flasche leer
Quote:what are we supposed to do here? Mellow

You just say something about the member who posted above you then another member posts something about you etc. Also there's a limit of one post per day for one member.
Quote:You just say something about the member who posted above you then another member posts something about you etc. Also there's a limit of one post per day for one member.

are you keeping yours for later (thus didn't comment on me) or does the comment about bov count? Laugh
Schwach wie flasche leer
Quote:are you keeping yours for later (thus didn't comment on me) or does the comment about bov count? Laugh

lol, you made break the rule of one post per day. My comment about Bov counts therefore you or someone else should post next Tongue
Quote:lol, you made break the rule of one post per day. My comment about Bov counts therefore you or someone else should post next Tongue

broke the rule again. what can i say? i'm bad Baby
Schwach wie flasche leer
Don't know absolutely anything about him except that he is a rule-breaker! Biggrin
(Mar 4, 2012, 7:59 pm)KAPALI Wrote: "...I can show U what I am everytime everywhere your web artist..."
Quote:Don't know absolutely anything about him except that he is a rule-breaker! Biggrin

and i know only this Cheers Drunk Drinks

Derisive
Schwach wie flasche leer
Quote:and i know only this Cheers Drunk Drinks

Derisive

Lol, yeah Biggrin

Cheers Drunk Drinks Now I know something about poster above also Biggrin
(Mar 4, 2012, 7:59 pm)KAPALI Wrote: "...I can show U what I am everytime everywhere your web artist..."
A fan of Partizan who likes Ice Age and rock music? Biggrin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Food Thread Black Urum 3 4,758 May 21, 2018, 10:37 am
Last Post: Iparteamper
  Happy birthday thread TalkBasket 90 54,456 Nov 14, 2016, 6:51 pm
Last Post: TalkBasket
  Idiot of the Day thread Black Urum 22 14,321 Feb 24, 2012, 12:19 am
Last Post: Black Urum
  Dancing thread Black Urum 23 15,211 Feb 18, 2012, 7:28 pm
Last Post: Black Urum
  Random thread ZEUS 23 14,185 Feb 8, 2012, 4:24 pm