Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What am I listening to...

this is a great cover from and 1983 song of Peter Schilling
Schwach wie flasche leer
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

dedicated to black urum so he realises how much it could have been

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_mnvcpGY...7pqaH7pF3U
Schwach wie flasche leer
Top 10 summer songs by "The List Man"
Schwach wie flasche leer
New song.video by one of the best bands out there, Die Antwood!

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.

New album, new song, new video

Not bad,

Speaking about, IMO, the best political band TINC currently existing. Great lyrics and modern European sound, not just another punk, hardcore or metal political band ->

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUU1Qb0nZ...re=channel
straight forward, could this considered political too?

Basically Politics is about power and the methods of it's usage. But all that can be ascribed to Social sciences. Having in mind there's a problem (social problem), the most problematic part of this video is THE MUSIC :p

Quote:

What is this black??
Quote:What is this black??

It's the official song and video of Eurobasket 2013 in Slovenia.

Don't you like it? It gets a whole lot better after 1:10...

Quote:It's the official song and video of Eurobasket 2013 in Slovenia.

Don't you like it? It gets a whole lot better after 1:10...

Reply no way!! The official song?! It was like a European rock/rap video. Yes I liked it ok. I wish I could understand the words.
Quote:

This kid is from Chicago. Chicago is one of the largest basketball cities in this country(USA). I guess he was to short to play.:-D He is a clever kid though! Here is quick interview and him doing song with 50 cent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUrH1wJVz...r_embedded
This song has been stuck in my head for 2 weeks!!Mazzy Star "Fade into you":

Quote:It was like a European rock/rap video. Yes I liked it ok. I wish I could understand the words.

We don't have black population in the Balkans, so white guys must do this kind of music and videos.

Quote:We don't have black population in the Balkans, so white guys must do this kind of music and videos.

LMAO!! Rofl3 Yes I'm aware not many black Americans or any Americans period live in the Balkans. If they are living there then they are probably playing basketball or doing University work or business. LOL Though Almost everyone raps over here Whites, Blacks, Latinos and Asians. It's not a black thing its just an American thing. It's part of our American culture anymore like Rock, Blues, Jazz etc...

I have listened to some European rap/hip-hop some of it was really good. Especially the stuff from GB and France. I even listened to a Japanese Blues-pop-hip hop artist named Miyavi:

"What's my name?" by Miyavi

Same song live. Kids got talent:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What tune are you listening to right now? ZEUS 5 3,683 Oct 3, 2011, 6:31 pm
Last Post: TeoTheGreek13