• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What am I listening to...
Music 
Every forum has to have one. Biggrin

I am listening to The Jam - Going Underground. Cool

Next: Individuo - Breed 77

So what are you listening to? Unsure
Bowling for soup- Almost
Guerilla Radio - Rage Against The Machine.
the automatic - monster
Just Fine- Chris Brown
I won't be home for chrismas-Blink 182

Karma Flavoured Whisky-Zebrahead
Bedouin Soundclash - When the Night Feels My Song

Quite a good song which is off that phone advert on the TV. Pretty cool song that I like listening to. Never even heard of this band before this song, but I can see some other songs of their's being good ones as well.
Quote:Bedouin Soundclash - When the Night Feels My Song

Quite a good song which is off that phone advert on the TV. Pretty cool song that I like listening to. Never even heard of this band before this song, but I can see some other songs of their's being good ones as well.

My girlfriend and a couple of her mates like Bedouin Soundclash. Personally, I'm not much of a fan of ska music.

Whispering Gallery - Beyond The Light

Magical song from the Dutch Doom Metal masters. Managed to 'acquire' their entire album the other day, but haven't had a chance to listen to it properly yet. Hope it's as good as this song, it's simply awesome.
Changes - "Mahabharata Of The Soul"

Great darkfolk sound Wink
Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht.
: BASKET-SPOT : - Global Basketball
Born Slippy - Underworld.

Good song, tbh.

I quite like electronica and techno music. Thup
Hotness - Dynamite MC & Original Unknown

Off 'Nightlife Vol.1' mixed by Andy C, which I *ehm* 'accquired' using uTorrent which Vilius told me to download, so blame him for my piracy! Biggrin
Wedding Nails - Porcupine Tree.

Using Azureus. Which, in my opinion, is better than uTorrent. BUT THAT'S BESIDES THE POINT. Which is - torrents are the best.

Anwyays, anyone who's a fan of any kind of rock music should download 'In Absentia' by 'Porcupine Tree'.
Quote:Wedding Nails - Porcupine Tree.

Using Azureus. Which, in my opinion, is better than uTorrent. BUT THAT'S BESIDES THE POINT. Which is - torrents are the best.

Anwyays, anyone who's a fan of any kind of rock music should download 'In Absentia' by 'Porcupine Tree'.

Porcupine Tree are a progressive rock band aren't they? Might have to take you up on that and download it. Thup
Oasis - Wonderall
Linkin Park - Shadow of The Day

I somehow got into listening Daft Punk album Alive 2007. Never was a fan of them but those mixes are good.
Michael Andrews & Gary Jules - Mad world

I would also recommend this song performed by Evergreen Terrace.
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

The Killers - All These Things That I've Done

Wacthed their live concert on MTV last night.
Killers are good band.

Listening to Lupe Fiasco - Superstar Thup
AM Radio - Taken for a Ride
Bruce Springsteen's new album "Magic"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What tune are you listening to right now? ZEUS 5 3,689 Oct 3, 2011, 6:31 pm
Last Post: TeoTheGreek13