Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What am I listening to...
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Schwach wie flasche leer
YES is a fantastic song. It describes the life I always wanted, but never had Sad

Girls, pancakes and friend requests on social networks, life can't get any sweeter than this. YES

The 2nd song describes suricata's dream life, doing laundry in a nuthouse.

Lately I got hooked to this Greek song, I wish you could understand the lyrics... Crazy

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.

Quote:YES is a fantastic song. It describes the life I always wanted, but never had Sad

Girls, pancakes and friend requests on social networks, life can't get any sweeter than this. YES

The 2nd song describes suricata's dream life, doing laundry in a nuthouse.

Lately I got hooked to this Greek song, I wish you could understand the lyrics... Crazy

Crazy
Schwach wie flasche leer
this is addictive

Schwach wie flasche leer

yeah baby!
Schwach wie flasche leer
Alexander Marcus Laugh Does he ever lose that silly/irritating smile of his?
Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht.
: BASKET-SPOT : - Global Basketball
Quote:Alexander Marcus Laugh Does he ever lose that silly/irritating smile of his?

I think not Crazy . He lives like 2 blocks from a friend of mine in berlin.
Schwach wie flasche leer

I love Balcans!

You guys here have some serious issues with bad music taste Laugh Laugh

To repair it slightly:

And another Slovenian band, this time with lyrics in English

'Repair' bad music taste with Slovenian music? ROFL!

Fair enough, how about this old school one? Oh yeah...

I wrote "slightly" Happy

Ok that's a little better

Another quite OLD school:

wow! some really crappy stuff in here Laugh . I'll be back with a vengeance
Schwach wie flasche leer
as promised

Schwach wie flasche leer
Check out my latest discovery:

Lately I find myself enjoying this son a lot, especially when tired, sleepless and drunk.

It's a mix of English-Greek-French-whatever lyrics...

great remix and one of the spookiest videos i've seen

Schwach wie flasche leer
Metallica and system of a down mostly

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What tune are you listening to right now? ZEUS 5 3,685 Oct 3, 2011, 6:31 pm
Last Post: TeoTheGreek13