Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How did you find TalkBasket?
We are interested in knowing where do we get our members from. Have seen our link on other site or someone told you about it or maybe a search engine.
I think ye told me on msn, vilius Biggrin
I found a link on Wikipedia - this page, I believe Biggrin - They removed the link... :dry:
Quote:I think ye told me on msn, vilius Biggrin

Same here Smile
found a banner at http://www.goal-kick.com Rolleyes
you also told me at MSN Biggrin

but that's o.k. and as you can see this tactics works...
Quote:you also told me at MSN Biggrin

but that's o.k. and as you can see this tactics works...

From GK

You support Aek?
Dear Owner

I found your website at Inside Hoops, are you interested ina link exchange!

Please check out our website at http://www.resource4sports.com
Quote:Dear Owner

I found your website at Inside Hoops, are you interested ina link exchange!

Please check out our website at http://www.resource4sports.com

Hello, this could be discussed between us in PM. Yes, it sounds interesting. I hope that you will continue posting here.
Found this via reading the TalkBasket thread Vilius opened on Goal-Kick. Knowing how good GK is, I thought I'd check out his Basketball effort while trying to learn more about the game.
Quote:We are interested in knowing where do we get our members from. Have seen our link on other site or someone told you about it or maybe a search engine.

I found a link somewhere. Not certain where. I am a big fan of American college hoops; not much for the NBA. It turned me off during the lockout, when Patrick Ewing spouted off about the irresponsibility of many "ballers," i.e., "We make a lot of money, but we also spend a lot of money." While they re-instituted zone defenses, they still run too many one-on-one isolation plays in the League. Also, I am not much for hip-hop culture. I hope to introduce many to college hoops and show them how great it is.
Through interbasket and you told me through the msn Smile
AFC told me Smile Smile
Vilius told me on Goal Kick, thought I might as well check it out
Hey everyone! Someone told me about this forum on MySpace!
I learned about TalkBasket from InterBasket.Net, especially from Arkadios' signature. This is a nice site! I look forward to reading a lot here!!

--Matt
Thanks for signing up Matt. It's good to hear that you like what you see here. Hopefully you will find time for posting.
Hey Matt! Welcome man. If your posts here are 10% of quantity and quality as they are over in IBN, you will be a very solid member.

PS: The NBA forums need news Smile
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Quote:Hey Matt! Welcome man. If your posts here are 10% of quantity and quality as they are over in IBN, you will be a very solid member.

Well, I don't know about that, but thanks, brother. Biggrin

Quote:PS: The NBA forums need news Smile

Unfortunately, I kind of dislike the NBA. I just like the Cavs and some of the players with fundamentals (both players).
I'm a reviewer at "The Admin Zone" He submitted this site for review.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello TalkBasket waynemarvel 0 120 Feb 2, 2024, 8:21 am
Last Post: waynemarvel
  Hey TalkBasket.... Rob Scott 5 5,175 Jun 19, 2011, 9:18 am
Last Post: Led00
  Welcome to TalkBasket! Ali 123 50,639 Feb 1, 2008, 1:19 am
Last Post: Luke