Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The end of Shaq period?
For me, the last Playoff (when the heat take the championship) was the end point of his career. He can't rise his numbers. He can't do the same defence that he does in the last playoff.

In adittion, now he need to do a knee surgery that will sits him down for 6 weeks.

Hey, sorry for my English. I'm from isreal <!-- sSmile -->[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/smile.gif[/img]<!-- sSmile --> Great Forum!
I think that he has more to offer 'cause the predictions before the last season for him were the same and he showed them that he isn't for retirement yet. <!-- sBiggrin -->[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/biggrin.gif[/img]<!-- sBiggrin -->
He has to take his age into account. Shaq is getting older not younger. He still probably thinks that he is the best center in NBA things are changing.
yeah, he can't keep it all up. He should retire while he still ranks highish, rather than fade into obscurity
i feel its the end of the old shaq and that he needs to adapt to be the supporting role to flash and at the end of this season championship or not the heat should trade him on
I can't see Shaq ever fading into obscurity. He's had too much impact on the game. Even if he gets 25 mins a night, hes still gonna attract double teams, pull down some boards and yes, even some dunks. For example, can you imagine going to face Shaq, the most dominant player of our generation, who you have grown up adoring and learning from?

Also, I doubt the Heat will be able to trade him till the last year of his contract, as he has 20mil left on it. That said, they should be able to get a nice player(s) from a team who is looking for cap space, the year in which shaqs contract expires.
well he seems to be carring the heat quite well at the moment with wade out.
Can he revive his career at Suns? Can Nash make him look better than he actually is right now?

Will Suns go further in the play-offs now that they have Shaq in their roster?
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dame + Shaq: The 'Shaqnosis' sneaker collaboration is here ESPN NBA 0 304 Aug 31, 2021, 3:00 am
Last Post: ESPN NBA
  Shaq: Kobe would be proud of LeBron, AD leading Lakers to 17th title ESPN NBA 0 610 Dec 18, 2020, 2:59 pm
  Fistfights, battle lines and Show(boat) time: Inside the Lakers' Kobe-Shaq dynasty ESPN NBA 0 707 Sep 23, 2020, 9:53 pm
  The Big Shot Doctor: Shaq plays part in Green's Game 3 barrage NBA News 0 889 Jun 7, 2019, 5:23 am
Last Post: NBA News
  Shaq is no more Black Urum 14 9,199 May 5, 2013, 6:44 pm
Last Post: Beno27