Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amazing Guy
So i went to OAKA in Athens to watch Panathinaikos-Olympiakos derby. The match itself was great and all, despite the fact that Panathinaikos lost to its arch-rivals but check this out.

Panathinaikos got this competition where one fan is chosen in every match and got one 3point shot to shoot, if he scores he wins a brand new Mercedes CL Class. But here is the trick, you have to shoot from the mid-court! So this guy gets chosen, he steps down to the court, takes the balls, shoots from the middle of the court and scores!!! Lucky guy went home driving a Mercedes.
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

wow,must have been a great shot, i bet he was well pleased with himself, lucky
Yeah we have this game in All-Star game and other big games. But I have never seen anyone making a shot. A lucky guy no doubt.
just free shots when i go to a game and the prize? a signed ball!!
They also got free throws, a layup and a 3pointer from 6.25 with minor prizes such as balls, cell phones, gift cheques and a VIP seat.
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Must of been practising wish i was there
Wow, I can't say I've ever seen an amateur make a real shot from mid-court. Especially not under that amount of pressure.

Having said that, I can imagine the motivation of winning a Mercedes had a lot to do with it
team was going really well

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Amazing kid! rikhardur 3 4,126 Mar 21, 2008, 2:02 am
Last Post: kosteposte