Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Football Team Do You Support?
I became a Galatasaray fan when they won the UEFA Cup beating Arsenal. Cimbombom.
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Quote:I became a Galatasaray fan when they won the UEFA Cup beating Arsenal. Cimbombom.

The famous final. May I ask how come that a Greek is suporting Turkish club? Crazy
Quote:The famous final. May I ask how come that a Greek is suporting Turkish club? Crazy

Well, most football fans support a club in all major leagues. So Galatasaray was the lucky team from Turkey.

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.

Quote:The famous final. May I ask how come that a Greek is suporting Turkish club? Crazy

Most of people in Turkey and in Greece have no prejudices. There is a lot of problems between Turkey and Greece but who cares. That's politicians job
Chelsea, kind of started because of my Dad but that's turned out really well anyway =].
com.po.sure.tbh.
I really dislike football, but if I did, I would definitely support the Cleveland Browns.

They could could Manchester's potatoes any day of the week.

[Image: 83805main_brownsdt.jpg]
Quote:Most of people in Turkey and in Greece have no prejudices. There is a lot of problems between Turkey and Greece but who cares. That's politicians job

Absolutely, this is may be the best answer to this question...

I support Arsenal although they lost against Galatasaray. Biggrin
Of course you would support Arsenal, you lousy Fener fan Wink

Remember 4-1? Tongue

Quote:Of course you would support Arsenal, you lousy Fener fan Wink

Remember 4-1? Tongue

This is not fair, we were talking about Arsenal and Galatasaray. Smile
today Fenerbahce and Galatasaray will meet in Turkish Cup. My friend bet on Fenerbahce (about 4.000 usd). First time and propably last time i will support Fenerbahce.

btw i support Besiktas.
I think your friend just blew it.

You should never bet on the 1st leg of a cup match, cause the teams feel safe knowing there will be a 2nd leg and don't play at their full potential.

I support Olympiakos and Valencia CF. They better send Ronald Kuman, far away, ASAP... :dry:
My favourite team is Roma, and another one is Barca

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Homosexuals banned from Croatian national team Black Urum 10 8,655 Nov 27, 2016, 4:44 pm
Last Post: Claraviolet
  Football video clips Black Urum 38 24,590 Oct 27, 2016, 4:18 pm
Last Post: TalkBasket
  General football talk Black Urum 6 6,393 Dec 4, 2011, 12:47 pm
Last Post: Black Urum
  Balkan Football League to be created? stefans 1 3,956 Oct 11, 2011, 4:29 pm
Last Post: Led00
  Best football striker W#ozbutas 11 9,951 Aug 28, 2011, 1:19 pm
Last Post: alen