Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hows it going..
Some of u may know me from the other basketball forum sites.

I am from Scotland and have played basketball my whole life.

I have represented the National Senior team for 10 years and i also played 3 years pro in the British league for the Edinburgh Rocks who are now known as the Scottish Rocks.

Anyway i enjoy these sites to discuss and debate and of couse have a laugh about all things basketball.

Thats right, we do have basketball in Scotland..
Hey lad Wink
Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht.
: BASKET-SPOT : - Global Basketball
Hey dude, what with supprting Pana AND Oly though? Not Cool

Both you and rikhardyr (bit late) welcome. I believe we have met on other forums too.
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Hello HWB, nice to see you here. We are really honoured to have professional player on the forum. I am sure your experience will be useful here.
(Apr 6, 2007, 12:07 am)Black Urum Wrote: Hey dude, what with supprting Pana AND Oly though? Not Cool

Both you and rikhardyr (bit late) welcome. I believe we have met on other forums too.

The reason for this is i am living in Athens at moment and quite enjoy watching them both. Maybe i will choose, i like the fanatical fans of both teams who love there teams except when they cause trouble.

Panahanikos are a joy to watch, the coach has them playing great bball. While Olympiakos have some nice players with Schotsa and the Lithuanian dude who just back from injury but i don't think much of there coach...
Add OAKA to that aswell, its a real bball stadium, offers you everything, you can practically touch the players.

Which games have you attended?

How come your in Athens, playing anywhere?

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.

(Apr 6, 2007, 8:51 pm)Black Urum Wrote: Add OAKA to that aswell, its a real bball stadium, offers you everything, you can practically touch the players.

Which games have you attended?

How come your in Athens, playing anywhere?

I am in Athens because my girl is Greek, quite like the idea of living in the sun.

I have seen quite a few Euroleague games but they where all a bit to easy for Panathanikos. Saw a few Olympiakos games as well in the early stages.

I wanted to find a team this season just for fun and to stay fit but unfortunatly i arrived just at the start of the season and disovered to play here they have strange rules for forign people. They clame u must work for 5 months before they allow u to play.

So basically i am screwed until next season. Its all good though...

Do u play Arkadios?
Not really, i lack a bit in height and fitness heh. I do shoot free throws though with a higher percentage than most Panathinaikos players.

Screw Greek burocracy, its the same shit in every aspect.

Hey welcome to talkbasket forums mate.
Just out of interest what position did you play HWB?
(Apr 9, 2007, 5:56 pm)Vilius Wrote: Just out of interest what position did you play HWB?

Point Guard..

I still hope to play next season..
Just out of curiosity Highlanders Wee Bro, are you HIGHLANDER on the other forum?
And also, if you do - we'd (or at least I would) love to know where you're playing.
(Apr 9, 2007, 11:30 pm)Andrius Wrote: And also, if you do - we'd (or at least I would) love to know where you're playing.

Rikhardur..i might be Highlander, i might not be, i could be his brother, it's a mystery..

Andrius..

My competeive days of basketball are over these days..

I did consider trying out for one of the National league teams in the 2nd or 3rd after seeing the standard but i think now i would like to just play at a decent level and stay fit.

Probably end up in one of the Athens leagues somewhere..
(Apr 10, 2007, 8:38 am)Highlanders Wee Bro Wrote: Rikhardur..i might be Highlander, i might not be, i could be his brother, it's a mystery..

Lol OK then.