Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
**Official Goodbye or Vacation Thread**
Hey Guys, So this is a thread just to inform other members wether you will be leaving the site for good. Or just going on a little vacation.

It is very helpful to other members.

I hope you will co-operate and may everyone enjoy themselves. Biggrin Cool
I thought I'd start this off as I'm away this weekend.

I'm going to carlisle to watch Bristol City whoop their asses. So I wont be back to sunday night Sad.

On another note Arkiados(think I spelt it right) seen as you've been so helpful I'll try and get your sig posted up on monday night. I hope thats ok.

So toodaloo people.
Whenever you can. Enjoy the weekend. No hooliganism.
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Apologies for not been around much for a while. Uni and such real life issues have taken their toll on my internet activity and to such an extent that I can barely follow the NBA anymore.

It's a shame I know, but basketball is low on the priority list these days, and even harder to watch on telly as I'm not round my girlfriends nearly as much.

You may see me around at some point, summer term (begins in April) brings with it very few lectures and lots of free time for *ahem* revision, so a return is always on the cards.

Keep this place active guys! Tb
good morning all!
Your truthfully decided that too much basketball is giving him a headache and has decided to close himself in a remote basketball rehabilitation clinic in Omsk, Siberia.

No more basketball and cocaine for me, bad bad combination!!! Must purify my soul and body!!!

See you in about two weeks... hopefully! Blink

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.

Vacation. to be gone until Sunday. I'll see you on Sunday then.

I love you all.
[Image: aug282007_kobe.jpg]
I don't know.

It's kind of neither.

But now that it's warm outside I won't log on as much, because I'll be at the park killin the courts.
Back. Obviously.

(May 10, 2008, 6:06 am)Black Urum Wrote: Back. Obviously.

Welcome back. How was your rehabilitation? Tongue
Gone.

Monday-Wednesday.

Vacation.

Peace.
[Image: aug282007_kobe.jpg]
Hey, I just got an email from Mr. Adada Muhammadu, apparently I won $8 millions in Nigerian State Lottery and I must go there to pick up my money.

I just deposit 2000 euros for my tickets to be sent from Nigeria and as soon as they arrive I'm out of here for about two weeks. So see you in two weeks guys!

huh?
Schwach wie flasche leer
(Jun 9, 2009, 1:13 pm)Black Urum Wrote: Hey, I just got an email from Mr. Adada Muhammadu, apparently I won $8 millions in Nigerian State Lottery and I must go there to pick up my money.

I just deposit 2000 euros for my tickets to be sent from Nigeria and as soon as they arrive I'm out of here for about two weeks. So see you in two weeks guys!

Haha funny I got an email form the UK Lottery and another one from Mrs. Hlkferw Ho2sdfln! I'm rich! Laugh
Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht.
: BASKET-SPOT : - Global Basketball