Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What ball do you have?
So what type of basketball do you have? Do you think it is better than the ones you use for your team?

I've got a Nike 1000, it supposed to be an 'all courts' ball but I find it a lot better playing outside, it doesn't seem to bounce right inside. A friend gave it to me when he got a new one about a year ago and i've kept since, I only really use it when i'm practising by myself or messing abround with a group of mates.
I got an unknown brand ball worth 5 pounds and i got it from the kiosk Smile
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

I have a good ball but it's quite old now. It is designed for indoor and outdoor playing and it has golden letters "Lithuanian basketball" on it but due to lots of usage those letter are barely visible now. Before this I had a few crappy balls that didn't survive for more than a months Biggrin
Thought I'd say that I got Molten GM7 similar to the one used last year in Euroleague. Going to test it tomorrow.
I have a very very old Baiden match ball. After losing my brand new one Angry

However I do love the feel of a Molten when shooting, theres something just so pure about it. I have about 6 other basketballs usually a variation of Nike.
I have some of the Molten family Basketball ball, it's bit slippery but's okay because I use to play outdoor Rolleyes well in my opinion spalding is the best ball Cool
My group plays with a TF1000 from Spalding, which is close to the best balls you can find in North America. It's tried and true. It lasts for four or five years. I bought one a few years ago, but it was stolen. Sad

I own a Baden, which has been great for two years. The grip is still very nice.

I think the best advice for keeping basketballs (and shoes!) a long time is to never use your "indoor ball" outside (same with your "indoor sneakers"). Pavement, even blacktop, kills basketballs and shoes. If you play outside a lot like me in the summer, pick up a cheap basketball to throw around.
i just recently bought this ball online at amazon.com for like 54 u.s. dollars you might think thats a lot but its worth it great grip and feel to it but its indoor only i think its great it will help your shooting
I have this red white and blue wilson ball made for outdoor play, because I practice outdoors alot.

But my league used the wilson NCAA model balls.
Same as Vilius. It's soft and light Thup , good for good dribblers as me Triniti
I got Spalding T-1000. Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Born to Ball Documentary Kil 1 2,541 May 11, 2011, 5:30 pm
Last Post: Jeffdaddy12
  Street ball Exodot 3 3,389 Apr 2, 2009, 11:40 pm
Last Post: Hoopla