Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transfers and rumours
Besok, released from Prokom, may be signing with Fenerbahce in a few days.

or with Kola Turka Besiktas.
hoops & rap
Fenerbahce signed Emir Preldzic and is also about sign Ersan.

We are in talks with Maciulis, too.
hoops & rap
Alpella (farm team of Fenerbahçe) inks James Hughes from Polish side Energa Czarni Slupsk. They needed a center after the loss of Ömer A??k (and they've also lost Kinloch because of injury) but contribution of Hughes is unpredictable i think...
Quote:Alpella (farm team of Fenerbahce) inks James Hughes from Polish side Energa Czarni Slupsk. They needed a center after the loss of O€“mer Asik (and they've also lost Kinloch because of injury) but contribution of Hughes is unpredictable i think...

ilker,

i was wondering should i welcome you or should you welcome me back as a mod? Biggrin
hosgeldin! Biggrin
Let me welcome you too Biggrin Please stick around this time Thup
Quote:Let me welcome you too Biggrin Please stick around this time Thup

hopefully i will. Biggrin

thanks though.
How serious are rumours linking Tanoka Beard with Turk Telekom?
I haven't heard anything about Telekom and Tanoka Vilius...

Relegation candidates Darü??afaka strengthened their roster with power forward Mario Boggan (25-2.01).
Former Fenerbahçe player Eddie Basden left Cholet because of personal problems. It would be great to see him playing in Turkey again...
Galatasaray is about to sign Britton Johnsen...

Edit: It is official, he is the new Galatasaray player.
According to turkbasket.com Kar??yaka has agreed with Geno Carlisle. Here it is also said that Mutlu Akü Selçuk will sign Marc Dickel.
[quote name='"MarkoMilic":acajdaqm']According to turkbasket.com Kar??yaka has agreed with Geno Carlisle. Here it is also said that Mutlu Akü Selçuk will sign Marc Dickel.[/quote]

Edit: Dickel played against Oyak Renault yesterday. Kar??yaka added Geno Carlisle after departure of Gary Neal.
Telekom added Kris Lang.
Mersin B?B. agreed with Aubrey Reese.
According to Turkish websites, Kaya Peker is about to sign with D.Moscow. Financial problems at Be?ikta? are told to be the reason of his unexpected departure...

Edit: He won't be leaving... According to same resources, Be?ikta? board resolved the financial problems. D.Moscow has to wait until end of the season...
Nicholas-Hutson-Woods and Wright didn't travel to Serbia with the team. There is no official announcement about their futures yet but Engin Özerhun told that these 4 players won't be playing for Efes and they are looking for an opportunity to add new players for the remaining season.
Efes released Drew Nicholas, Loren Woods an Rashad Wright. Andre Hutson is fined but not released. I don't know what does it mean but Efes' general manager Engin Özerhun told that Hutson's manners and excuses during these events were acceptable...
According to Turkbasket, Efes is after Ayuso and Gurovic...

http://www.turkbasket.com/haberanasayfa....&hid=37178
Be?ikta? agreed with Brian Chase.

Edit: Just rumours, there is not any agreement, sorry for wrong information...
"Efes Pisen agreed with Dewarick Spencer of Virtus Bologna" said the general manager E. Özerhun. Also added that they're about to come to terms with New Zealander center Craig Bradshaw from Australian League.

I'm afraid I have some doubt about whether they're the right signings for a team like Efes, who suffered a lot because of hasty transfer decisions.