Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If I wanted to get to Slovenia last second...
If Hellas make it past the QF's and into the semis, could anyone advise me how I may be able to get hold of tickets and accommodation in Slovenia as a last minute sort of thing? I would have loved to watch the whole tournament from the beginning, but work commitments would not let me be away for so long Mellow Thudown Rolleyes

Any input?

Thanks guys Laugh
[Image: paok0bw.gif]
I have no idea, but I really think that all the tickets must be sold out by now.
[Image: panathinaikos-basket-opadoi.jpg]
Contact Alen. He is a member here and is from Slovenia.
(Mar 4, 2012, 7:59 pm)KAPALI Wrote: "...I can show U what I am everytime everywhere your web artist..."
There's a Hostel in Ljubljana that used to be a prison. It's in the city center and quite cheap and you're in an old prison cell which is pretty messed up. With that said it's pretty nice for a hostel especially if you're not looking to spend a lot of cash. I was happy there when I visited Ljubljana several years ago. It's called Hostel Celica.

Ljubljana is a great city, you'd enjoy it there and make sure to drink a few Union Pivo!
Also there's a restaurant in Ljubljana called Hot Horse that serves Horse Burgers. It's a brilliant place.
^ LOL

Thanks skang Smile

I was kinda hoping there was some way to score some last minute tickets or something, IF we make it to the QF's and onwards Crazy

Certainly not the picture I got, after our latest 'performance' :p
/|\ Don't worry they will make QF Wink
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
In the states we have StubHub.com and Ticketsnow.com where people sell tickets to events and concerts (usually at a markup but also last minute if they can't make it). Both sites are credible so you know you're not getting fake tickets but I cannot imagine that you'd be able to find Eurobasket tickets on either of these American websites. I'm just wondering if Europe has something similar?
I honestly can't say Skang? I've never heard of those websites you have mentioned.

Now that we have beaten Spain, perhaps I may still think about chasing the dream Crazy
Just hope Greece doesn't get squared up with Slovenia at some point in the knock out round and you should be ok. Getting a ticket to Slovenia vs Anybody is probably going to be tough.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Travel to Slovenia? Sazem 0 2,205 Jul 16, 2013, 1:17 pm
Last Post: Sazem
  Slovenia NT alen 0 2,087 Jun 26, 2012, 3:07 pm
Last Post: alen