Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TV series
Quote:for me its futurama, snoop dogs father hood, and tna wrestling.

i hate wrestling Biggrin
Futurama,Simpsons and Happy Tree Friends
Um, I watch family guy and simpsons a lot. I don't get to watch a lot of T.V because my 8 year old brother is always watching nickelodeon and Disney. But hey some of those are good I guess.

Does sports center count?

Actually I watch George Lopez and Home Improvement nightly.
futurama, south park, first three seasons of family guy, frisky dingo

anything else just fails in comparison Laugh
Big fan of Lost, Desperate Housewives, Heroes, Dr Who mainly.

There's tonnes of other shows I love like Skins, The Inbetweeners, My name is earl and the big bang theory.
I grew up watching this Laugh It's "Married with children".

Just watched the last episode ever of E.R.

Truly, the end of an era Sad

Damn, no more hot sexy miss nurse Abby Lockhart Angry
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Quote:Damn, no more hot sexy miss nurse Abby Lockhart Angry

At last, she is back! She is playing in "The whole truth" now. but I hate her new hairstyle.

Anyway... I discovered a new show. It's a travel show called "An idiot abroad"

It's basically a racist idiot Englishman who is sent abroad by force too see ancient wonders of the world. The twist is that his producers arrange crazy things for his trip, like not taking the bus but riding the camel for 48 hours through the desert, walk the entire Great wall of China, sleep in caves etc.

The producer is Ricky Gervais from The Office. It's hilarious, and gets better and better as they show goes on.

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.

You should watch "Two and a Half Men" and "How i Met Your Mother".
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
I do... well, I did... TAAHM finished after Charlie went mental and moved to twitter while HIMYM is getting worse and worse every year...

For a similar but funnier show I recommend "The big bang theory"

I love both how I met your mother and big bang theory too Tongue

Sheldon is the best character ever Biggrin the guys that thought about it are simply genius
How I met your mother, Futurama, Battlestar Galactica...
(Mar 4, 2012, 7:59 pm)KAPALI Wrote: "...I can show U what I am everytime everywhere your web artist..."
I started watching Chuck (had too much free time last week) and if you don't watch it you better start!
I watched Prison Break (3 times all over again Biggrin ) and Lost. Now I am watching The Big Bang Theory, How I met your mother and Chuck.
Quote:I watched Prison Break (3 times all over again Biggrin ) and Lost. Now I am watching The Big Bang Theory, How I met your mother and Chuck.

I also watched Prison Break,but for me it's better Lost.
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
RIP Andy Whitfield AKA Spartacus

Bolek and Lolek!!! Rofl3 Thup Rofl3

...old times...! Cool
[Image: panathinaikos-basket-opadoi.jpg]
What is that? Tongue

Sounds like Bulk and Skull from Power Rangers Tongue
(Mar 4, 2012, 7:59 pm)KAPALI Wrote: "...I can show U what I am everytime everywhere your web artist..."
Quote:What is that? Tongue

Sounds like Bulk and Skull from Power Rangers Tongue

Is a Polsish animation that was created in 1964 and the last episode was in 1980!!

Search it on youtube!

Is great! Wink Laugh
[Image: panathinaikos-basket-opadoi.jpg]