• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TV series
Quote:What is that? Tongue

Sounds like Bulk and Skull from Power Rangers Tongue

You mean Power Rangers from "TV Pink" synchronized on Serbian Rofl3 Rofl3 Rofl3
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
Barney Stinson strikes again Tongue Biggrin Tongue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYxQYm3AnIk
I am a big fan of the Amazing Race, as well as the Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother.
Quote:You mean Power Rangers from "TV Pink" synchronized on Serbian Rofl3 Rofl3 Rofl3

The only TRUE one there is Crazy
(03-04-2012, 07:59 PM)KAPALI Wrote: "...I can show U what I am everytime everywhere your web artist..."
One of the Russian channels is currently airing the documentary about LeBron's high school team "More than a Game." I recently saw this movie (without Russian voiceovers) and I have to say that irrespecrtive of what you think about LeBron it is a really good film.
Quote:I am a big fan of the Amazing Race, as well as the Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother.

Amen! And the producer of BBT is Greek, Peter Chakos, plus the casting manager as well Biggrin
[Image: paok0bw.gif]

80s TV show predicts Gaddafi death in 2011...
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

A typical scene from "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia", a great TV series.

Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

/|\ I watched few episodes.And it's really good series Wink
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
Lost in Space
Altered Carbon
Black Mirror
Anyone watching Westworld?
Kingdom, Better Call Saul, and Westworld
Oh, I love the Office, and for the best cartoon, I'm going to pick South park. What's the best about this cartoon is that the amount of series there is neverending, I'd say. So it's a way for me to have a good time rewatching old series once I've played some Free Slots, so I always know how to spend some time.