Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TV series
What TV series do you watch? My top three most watched are Prison Break, Lost and Sopranos. Speaking about cartoons Simpsons and Family Guy are the ones I randomly catch on TV for a laugh. I know a great site where you can watch the most popular TV series. It's very useful when you miss some episodes or don't want to wait until new episodes will be shown on TV.
I watch tons. Usually i don't have the patience to wait for a week for 1 episode so I rent them from the video club.

I have downloaded the 6th and 7th season of CSI Las Vegas for now.

Also rented Scrubs Season 1.
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

The ones I like are Heroes, House, 24 and The Office. Used to watch CSI a lot. That is a great link you posted Vilius. I will surely be watching some of episodes there Thup
I don't really watch that much really, but I must say I like Eastenders and Simpsons, but I don't watch a lot of the Simpsons though, just when there is nothing else on I will do!
Im the same as Luke really, i enjoy watching Eastenders, Simpsons etc, i also watch Top Gear, thats probably one of my favourite shows, its fb.
I also watch Top Gear. Unfortunatelly they started showing old series now. From the older series my favourite were Friends and Married with children.
Yeah I'm a fan of top gear too, good show.

I love it when they do them hour special things, like the north pole one last night.
Happy Tree Friends Laugh Family Guy is great too Thup
2DTV, The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, American Dad!, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Balls of Steel, Beavis and Butt-head, The Black Adder, Doctor Who (2005), Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball GT, Dragonball Z, Everybody Hates Chris, Full Metal Panic Fumoffu, FullMetal Alchemist, Inuyasha, The Jerry Springer Show, Keeping Up Appearances, Kenan &; Kel, King of the Hill, Knight Rider (1982), Little Britain, Love Hina, Malcolm in the Middle, Most Haunted, Mr. Bean, My Wife and Kids, Naruto, One Piece, Parker Lewis Can't Lose, Robot Chicken, The Simpsons, Sonic Underground, Sonic X, Sonic the Hedgehog, South Park, Tenchi Muyo!, Top Gear, Transformers Energon, Trigun, Yu Yu Hakusho

I like TV Biggrin
Quote:2DTV, The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, American Dad!, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Balls of Steel, Beavis and Butt-head, The Black Adder, Doctor Who (2005), Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball GT, Dragonball Z, Everybody Hates Chris, Full Metal Panic Fumoffu, FullMetal Alchemist, Inuyasha, The Jerry Springer Show, Keeping Up Appearances, Kenan &; Kel, King of the Hill, Knight Rider (1982), Little Britain, Love Hina, Malcolm in the Middle, Most Haunted, Mr. Bean, My Wife and Kids, Naruto, One Piece, Parker Lewis Can't Lose, Robot Chicken, The Simpsons, Sonic Underground, Sonic X, Sonic the Hedgehog, South Park, Tenchi Muyo!, Top Gear, Transformers Energon, Trigun, Yu Yu Hakusho

I like TV Biggrin

Bloody hell fire Laugh

Like when I was young I always got told something and I'll say it to you..

"Too much tele will make your eyes go square"

Pmsl.
Lost, Prison Break, sometimes I watch The Office and CSI
I'm currently watching Dr House Season 1.

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.

I don't pay attention to TV series anymore, so the ones I like are a bit old now. I'm a huge British comedy fan as well, namely Blackadder, Keeping Up Appearences, Mr Bean and The Office. MacGyver, Highlander, The Kingdom (Riget) and Star Trek are also TV series I enjoyed among others (which I can't recall right now).
Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht.
: BASKET-SPOT : - Global Basketball
Im always infront of the TV.

I like lost, Americas most smartest maodel's (so I can laugh at them) and any football matches with newcastle united
I like House very much and I like Futurama
Quote:I like House very much and I like Futurama

Damn, I just finished the entire House M.D. and now I must wait until April 28th for a new episode!!!

I need my fix NOW!!! Give me some vicodin or I will shoot someone!!! Crazy Crazy

For those who like Family Guy -> http://www.familyguynow.com
brigada,sopranos Thup Thup Thup Thup Thup Cool
Family Guy for me!
for me its futurama, snoop dogs father hood, and tna wrestling.