• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TV series
Quote:What is that? Tongue

Sounds like Bulk and Skull from Power Rangers Tongue

You mean Power Rangers from "TV Pink" synchronized on Serbian Rofl3 Rofl3 Rofl3
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
Barney Stinson strikes again Tongue Biggrin Tongue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYxQYm3AnIk
I am a big fan of the Amazing Race, as well as the Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother.
Quote:You mean Power Rangers from "TV Pink" synchronized on Serbian Rofl3 Rofl3 Rofl3

The only TRUE one there is Crazy
(Mar 4, 2012, 7:59 pm)KAPALI Wrote: "...I can show U what I am everytime everywhere your web artist..."
One of the Russian channels is currently airing the documentary about LeBron's high school team "More than a Game." I recently saw this movie (without Russian voiceovers) and I have to say that irrespecrtive of what you think about LeBron it is a really good film.
Quote:I am a big fan of the Amazing Race, as well as the Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother.

Amen! And the producer of BBT is Greek, Peter Chakos, plus the casting manager as well Biggrin
[Image: paok0bw.gif]

80s TV show predicts Gaddafi death in 2011...
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

A typical scene from "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia", a great TV series.

Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

/|\ I watched few episodes.And it's really good series Wink
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
Lost in Space
Altered Carbon
Black Mirror
Anyone watching Westworld?
Kingdom, Better Call Saul, and Westworld