Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ramūnas Šiškauskas - sportsman of the year
Ramūnas Šiškauskas was voted Lithuania's sportsman of the year. It was a great year for him as he won tripple with Panathinaikos and took bronze in Eurobasket 2007. People certainly felt he deserved this award by voting for him. CSKA Moscow reserved 8-seat plane for Å iÅ¡ka who received the award (a kilo of pure gold) today and left the country in a few hours to join his team in Moscow. A well deserved award Thup
What a player.
he is very good player also he is gentleman. I've never seen him in fights.
(Jan 26, 2008, 7:59 pm)pata Wrote: he is very good player also he is gentleman. I've never seen him in fights.

He always manages to stay calm. That was one of the reasons why he was named the captain of Lithuania NT in my opinion.
Respect.
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Top class player. It is great to see his career going up instead going down Thup
I believe it's a great honour for him Thup He really is worth this name Smile basketball rocks in LTU Crazy

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What about Siskauskas? ak47 11 7,343 May 10, 2008, 6:05 am
Last Post: Black Urum