Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gaming Consoles
Do you own any gaming consoles? Whether they be old skool or next gen, let us know.

I only have a ps2 atm and the only time ive touched it this year it to put DVD's in o/

GTA used to be mint on it though.

So, what do you own? Ps3? Xbox? Nintendo Wii?
I don't have any actually. Used to play on the old ones like Sega at my friends. But those were the old times.
PS1 was my last one. Since then I only use PC. My most played games on PlayStation were NBA Live, FA Manager, Resident Evil, Medal of Honor as far as I remember.
I have a 360 which I go on quite a bit, good console.
I have a 360 also, spend most of my time on Call of Duty.
- Sega Megadrive I (English)
- Sega Megadrive/Genesis II (Japanese)
- Sega Megadrive II Plug + Play
- Nintendo Game Boy x2
- Nintendo Game Boy Advanced SP
- Playstation x2...or 3, I forgot Tongue
- Playstation 2 x2
- Xbox x2
- Xbox 360
I got a PS2. Play 2k7 mostly...
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

(Jan 24, 2008, 6:15 pm)ShadowMonk Wrote: - Sega Megadrive I (English)
- Sega Megadrive/Genesis II (Japanese)
- Sega Megadrive II Plug + Play
- Nintendo Game Boy x2
- Nintendo Game Boy Advanced SP
- Playstation x2...or 3, I forgot Tongue
- Playstation 2 x2
- Xbox x2
- Xbox 360

I think i need to come over your house sometime.
Laugh Laugh Laugh

Plan
I do like my video games, i got...

PS1
Psone
Playstaion 2
Xbox
and my lovely PS3

I got a PSP if that counts as well
I love video game, still have a couple PS2s around the house...

but love my PS3.

Big fan of NBA2K8, Call of Duty 4, and MLB2K8.

Although in NBA Live 2008 they have the FIBA World Championships so I bought it just for that.

Italy, Greece, Spain...no lithuania though....Argentina, USA...it has a few....

I wish I could find a full EL video game or even a ULEB game....

I played NBA LIVE 2005 for PC and they had a patch for it to change it the EL. It was SO NICE! FULL EL! All teams, logo, players, coaches, the balls, uniforms, cheerleaders, courts, everything!!!
Last time I played NBA Live it was 2003 and I used Euroleague patch. It is indeed a good addition. Certainly, Euroleague game would be interesting to play but since NBA has a huge reputation in the world it and game makers earn more from that so they are not motivated to make Euroleague game.
But wouldnt a euroleague game be a hit especially overseas?

I mean it may not really reach the GLOBAL aspect but neither does EA sports RUGBY game either...

I just think it would be a BIG hit in Europe....
Yeah I agree with you totally. But there might be some other financial issues. First of all, for how much would EL sell the rights for the company that would make the game. Maybe they'd ask too much. Another thing is wether a company with a good reputation would want to invest in it. On the other hand Euroleague is becoming more and more established competition and it is getting better organisation as well which is a positive sign.

I am all for it but I think that there are many excuses for not doing this Thudown
Yeah your probably right, but with the emergence of Europeans in the NBA it would be something if a company did invest and approach the EL about something like this. I mean players from around the world, especially Europe are beginning to finally be noticed. I mean look at the sheer numbers of Europeans in the NBA this season compared to 10 years ago, and look at the drafts...WOW. Not to mention all the young studs will in Europe that will get drafted, and maybe wait in Europe for a couple more years before going to the NBA.

Plus buyout prices are getting MUCH MUCH higher and that will tend to keep NBA teams away from drafting certain players or signing certain players meaning more talent will get to be kept in the EL.

LIke you said, probably wont happen, but I would love to see it.

I'd buy it, 1st day on the shelf! Thup
I've got a PS3. It's awesome tbh.
what games do you play...

My online ID is: NHutch
I like WBM,CSS,CS 1.6 and NBA live 2008 Cool
(Mar 28, 2008, 9:14 pm)AdaS234 Wrote: I like WBM,CSS,CS 1.6 and NBA live 2008 Cool

In english.... Blink
(Mar 28, 2008, 9:29 pm)NHutch Wrote: In english.... Blink

WBM stands for World Basketball Manager, CS - Counter Strike I guess.