Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favourite Sport?
Whats your favourite sport?

Well, this is a basketball forum o/, but my favourite sport is Football, i support Arsenal too, the best team Biggrin

If basketball is your favourite sport, then whats your 2nd favourite? Tongue
Football is my 2nd favourite sport. The situation is horrible in Lithuanian football so all my favourite teams are foreign. It doesn't mean I don't support local teams playing in Europe but current state is disgraceful and I am speaking about organization first of all. If anyone would investigate potential match fixing seriously probably all the clubs would be banned. But there is only a small amount of people who are concerned about that.

Basketball and football are the most interesting team sports for me.
Football, Cricket and Basketball for me.

Love playing all 3, only really watch Football loads, watch Cricket sometimes and Basketball occasionally.
I choose between football and basketball
My favorite sports are Basketball, and Football. Sometimes Baseball.
My favorite sport has to be Baseball.

I have loved it ever since I was a kid Biggrin
Basketball is definatly my favourite.

after that it's football

Beitar Jerusalem And Real Madrid. Cool
Quote:Basketball is definatly my favourite.

after that it's football

Beitar Jerusalem And Real Madrid. Cool

That's a good choice Cool They need to stop underachieving finally. I wish they signed Rooney this summer.
Quote:That's a good choice Cool They need to stop underachieving finally. I wish they signed Rooney this summer.

After 5 seasons stuck in the second round, with the final in madrid, it's the perfect time for the 10th title don't you think? :p i mean, Raul, in the santiago bernabeu, lifting the 10th european title. it just can't get any better than that Smile
BASKETBALL all the way!!!!!
[Image: panathinaikos-basket-opadoi.jpg]
Chess-Boxing Biggrin
(Mar 4, 2012, 7:59 pm)KAPALI Wrote: "...I can show U what I am everytime everywhere your web artist..."
Basketball...of course Cool
[Image: 26637_navijanjeee409_blic_markodjurica_f.jpg]
Football and basketball are both on my first place. Biggrin
Football and basketball are my favorite sports and I support FCB and Mavericks