Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey! :D
Hey everybody, I'm ShadowMonk, or you can just call me Steve. I'm here as a Moderator for the Off-Topic and the Graphics Design forums.

I'm 16 years old and live in England.

My interests are PC, TV, Video Games, Anime, Movies, Sleeping, Eating, Hanging out with friends, Being with my girlfriend, Drumming, Basketball, Graphics Design, Video Editing and so on!

I support Sheffield Sharks who are in the BBL.

I'll see you around Biggrin Thup
Hey man. New member is always a good thing. Please stick around and enjoy Cool
Hi there. Thanks for signing up. Hopefully you are here for good and will help the forum progress.
welcome Steve, you have too many interests Biggrin
The more the better I say! And thanks! =D
I think I share some of your hobbies with you. To name them: PC, TV, Video Games, Movies, Sleeping, Eating, Hanging out with friends, Being with my girlfriend, Basketball Cool
Welcome man, post well Biggrin
hey every1, my name is john. i play basketball 3 years...i had some problems with my health, and i stopped playing, now i'm trying to come back...i love music, reading, drawing, BASKETBALL, hanging out with friends, especcially playing 3 on 3,....
(Jan 21, 2008, 5:57 pm)john Wrote: hey every1, my name is john. i play basketball 3 years...i had some problems with my health, and i stopped playing, now i'm trying to come back...i love music, reading, drawing, BASKETBALL, hanging out with friends, especcially playing 3 on 3,....

Hey. I am not sure how you managed to post as a guest Blink Why don't you create a member account? Wink
i agree with pata, too much interests,... Wink
(Jan 21, 2008, 6:12 pm)john Wrote: i agree with pata, too much interests,... Wink

Thanks for registering Thup I edited your first post it won't be displayed as a guest post Wink Enjoy the forum and if you have any suggestions we'd be glad to hear Thup
(Jan 21, 2008, 5:57 pm)john Wrote: hey every1, my name is john. i play basketball 3 years...i had some problems with my health, and i stopped playing, now i'm trying to come back...i love music, reading, drawing, BASKETBALL, hanging out with friends, especcially playing 3 on 3,....

Welcome to Tb See you areound the forum.
Welcome ShadowMonk and John Thup
Welcome boys, stick around will you.
Welcome Steve!
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]