Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Life on Mars caught on photo?
One photo from Mars caught everyones interest. Some say it's some kind of life form pictured. What do you think about it?

[Image: 2.jpg]

[Image: 1.jpg]
Where did this photo come from? If it was randomly found online it would most likely be a fake image. If it's recently been on the news then it would be rarther interesting to look more into it
Added a closer one. You may click on those photos to view the full size. Those photos were taken by NASA. It could be anything there like a rock or a shadow but there will always be people that would doubt and think that it could an alien.
I don't think there is life on Mars.
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

If you look closely it looks as though it's apart of the cliff that's bent up at the end.

If it really is an alien I bet he/she has a lonely life...They're on their own! Tongue

Well there's life here, so why not on other planets? There's always a possibility
it's bullshit not a pic of women, don't make laugh! it is not a fake it is just a strange form relief. Don't make scandal Thudown Be realistic why photo didn't captured that "women" on the move? Just sitting Tongue BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!
Well if someone ever claims they are lonely I will send them that photo and say stop being dramatic, this is lonely my dear.
I'm open to the idea of 'other life.'

These pictures were in British news this week, so perhaps that ups their credibility. Also like Vilius said NASA took them.

So i guess this could very well be 'extra-terrerestial'( sp)

On the other hand, it could be a multitude of things. It really just come down to what you believe.

Personally, i believe there must be more to life in general, and while i won't say 'OMG THIS PHOTO IS L33T AND PROVES LIFE IS ON MARS.' I will admit it raises questions.

And maybe, just maybe. We may not be alone.
As most of you have already said it could be anything that picture. People see what they want to see Wink
looks like a fake, looks more like the deserts in the U.S.
(Apr 5, 2008, 7:18 pm)netridge Wrote: looks like a fake, looks more like the deserts in the U.S.

But that's what Mars surface looks like Smile
Nah, there is life in Mars I think, but not the way of life we think about...

This is probably a little "game" from the space camera and not an alien form of life, well thats what I think!
It's just a rock or a shadow like thousands of rocks and shadows that seem to bear known forms. It's the same with clouds Cool
Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht.
: BASKET-SPOT : - Global Basketball
yea,but still very interesting i think Smile