Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Main site goes live
With the aim to give you the latest news from world of basketball, TalkBasket is proud to announce the opening of the main site. The site will produce regular updates with the latest results, rumours and other events. We hope you like what you find here. If you see something that could be improved or a new feature that should be added please let us know. We are always open for improving. Everyone interested in helping to run the site are welcome. If you are not sure wether you can do it on regular basis you can use 'Send Article' option by clicking the link in the menu. That way you can send us your article and it will be published for all our visitors to read.

http://www.talkbasket.net
I think there should be a BBL section to the site like NBA, ULEB cup etc... For fans such as myself heh
Quote:I think there should be a BBL section to the site like NBA, ULEB cup etc... For fans such as myself heh

There will be more leagues including BBL if we have someone to cover it. Those three leagues are continental competitions that's why they have extra coverage.
I am actually lovin it. Hopefully you can keep it updated so it could bring more visitors.
Quote:
Quote:I think there should be a BBL section to the site like NBA, ULEB cup etc... For fans such as myself heh

There will be more leagues including BBL if we have someone to cover it. Those three leagues are continental competitions that's why they have extra coverage.

I will definatly be willing to cover BBL if you need/want me to
Looks superb there mate, good addition to the site.
Thanks for all your comments. I changed the font to be more original and consider adding several new features.
it's very nice to see some improvements Thup Web looks greit, I should start posting more!!! Rolleyes Bag
Fantastic work mate like I said to you on MSN last night.

Keep up the great work Thup

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW TalkBasket main site!!! Black Urum 16 12,464 Aug 20, 2011, 11:09 am
Last Post: MaccabiTA
  NBA Live League Play Straight Faced 0 2,260 Apr 27, 2008, 4:53 pm
Last Post: Straight Faced