Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conspiracies
After seeing how much activity topic about photos of Mars received I thought it could be a good idea to start a topic about conspiracies. Feel free to post your views and any other conspiracy theories. Let's start with one of the most famous - moon landing. There are several websites dedicated to this. They analyze pictures and other information in detail to prove that it was fake.

A few sites you might want to check:

http://www.lunaranomalies.com/fake-moon.htm

http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicapollo.html

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/moon.htm

Personally I think it was fake. There are number of scientific reasons for that. Most of them are mentioned in the sites above. It was the years of the cold war meaning that USA had make something huge to get ahead of USSR. Moon landing was what they needed. If it was real then why didn't Soviet Union try to respond with something bigger? Why no people were sent to the Moon during all these years?
wow what a great off-topic Blink I always believed that's a fake Bag when I first seen the pictures of Amstrong that was in school in the handbook I always feel that's it's something strang about those pictures. Those pics are so unrealistic, I don't believed that a man was on the moon. My history teacher has the same opinion. It's just a reaction of a cold war. The US gov just wanted to do an impression of powerful country.
What is the official NASA position? Do they try to explain and give counter arguments?
After the activity on the forum increased I thought I'd bump this thread and see what other have to say.
I dont know, I'm not the most educated on this subject, but I will just throw in my 2 cents....

Why would they make up space travel to the moon? Yeah ok its cool and all and it makes America look powerful but what did it really do? Its not like we showed some super strong power against another nation we didnt take over anyones land blah blah...

WOW, we went to the moon. BIG DEAL! We havent been back since and no one really seems to care....

This WORLD (not just America) should look into using all the funds sending people to the moon to try and save portions of this earth and help other countries who arent so fortunate to help themselves.

BUT then again, who says we are the worlds saviors? Why should we help those who wont help themselves? Why should anyone step in when someone attacks another country....since when did it become our problem, we aint the world police?

How that all ties into space travel I have no clue....wow this was pretty pointless.... Crazy
It's not fake... Most explanations have the Earth as reference, something which can't be taken into consideration. The Moon has no atmosphere, it's exposed to all kinds of radiation, the light in the surface "walks" freely with no barriers like an atmosphere, etc. It's a whole different world. Even back in 1969 there were many rumours and many people didn't believe it. I guess it was just the result of such an amazing deed and also the Cold War (many didn't want to believe the US had landed first on the Moon). The interest in returning to the Moon decreased over the years, because there wasn't really much more to explore or analyse, so why spend money there if there are more mysteries and things to unveil?
Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht.
: BASKET-SPOT : - Global Basketball
I think it was a fake and the picture is to obvious to be real. There are so many doctored photos on the net on mars, just google and you will find plenty.
Well my opinion is that the whole operation is not fake, but the pics, are. I mean, yeah, we can't be sure that Armstrong really touched his feet on moon's surface, but I don't think that USA government and NASA didn't tried to do and finish this operation. I think, in the main time, there were all ok in the "do operation" matter, and there was a problem in the "finish operation" matter, if you know what I mean.

So I think this is the story. Apollo 11 and the whole story around the spaceship is true, for some reason the operation failed, and then, there were taken some fake pics, just to prove that USA is the ultimate power of the world.

Of course, this is my opinion and from what I've heared in the past. The whole operation was real, but it was a failure, in the end.
Okaaay, moving on.

Does anyone know much about conspiracies regarding the 9/11 bombing? I saw a thing on Sky One a while back. Some things include stories like these...

Flight 93 really landed in Cleveland-Hopkins International Airport while it was another plane that hit the building, while the people on it basically got paid to pretend they're dead not even telling family members. Other things include the collapse. Apparently explosives were used that were planted by the US Government - As an excuse to go to war in Iraq.

There's loads more, but for now discuss what you believe and think.
(Jun 3, 2008, 10:32 pm)LeBron Wrote: Okaaay, moving on.

Does anyone know much about conspiracies regarding the 9/11 bombing? I saw a thing on Sky One a while back. Some things include stories like these...

Flight 93 really landed in Cleveland-Hopkins International Airport while it was another plane that hit the building, while the people on it basically got paid to pretend they're dead not even telling family members. Other things include the collapse. Apparently explosives were used that were planted by the US Government - As an excuse to go to war in Iraq.

There's loads more, but for now discuss what you believe and think.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu

He has quite a few songs regarding 9/11 and other political issues.

Search up some of his other music, especially "Bin Laden Original". It's a lot of 9.11 conspiracies stuff.
There was an interesting movie released in January. When I get the chance to watch it I'll post my impressions.

Quote:Nuclear Physicist Describes Vast UFO Cover-Up

(June 7) -- "Some UFOs are intelligently controlled extraterrestrial spacecraft, and this is the biggest story of the millennium."

These words are not the rantings of a deranged individual looking for attention or a comfortable straitjacket. Stanton Friedman is a maverick of sorts.

Employed for 14 years as a nuclear physicist for companies like General Electric, General Motors, Westinghouse and Aerojet General Nucleonics, he worked on highly classified programs involving nuclear aircraft, fission and fusion rockets.

In 1958, UFOs caught his attention, and Friedman has since lectured about this subject at more than 700 colleges and professional groups in all 50 states and around the world.

"After 53 years of investigation, I'm convinced we're dealing here with a cosmic Watergate," he told AOL News. "That means a few people within major governments have known since at least 1947 that some UFOs are alien spacecraft."

In Friedman's new book, "Science Was Wrong," co-authored with Kathleen Marden, he wrote, "There's been no shortage of strong, negative proclamations from debunking groups and individuals who refuse to examine the evidence ... to support the notion that some UFOs are of extraterrestrial origin."

Friedman cites many cases of UFO encounters experienced by competent, reliable eyewitnesses, including one involving Japan Airlines.

"A 747 over Alaska encountered something that was twice the size of an aircraft carrier, that flew circles around the jet. They reported it to the ground, where both the UFO and the 747 were picked up on radar.

"The explanation from debunkers was that it was Jupiter! Boy, airplane radar can pick up Jupiter? It was totally ludicrous. You're fighting the forces of 'evil,' one might say -- arrogance and ignorance."

While some scientists through the years have quietly suggested Earth has been visited by ETs, Friedman is the most outspoken. He's especially irked by the attitude of scientists who use radio and optical telescopes in the search for extraterrestrial intelligence, such as the SETI Institute in California.

"Their livelihood depends on the assumption that there's nobody coming here, and if we just wait long enough, we're going to pick up the signal and it'll be the greatest discovery in man's history, and it will help solve all our problems.

"What really bothers me is that the SETI people will tell you there is no evidence for UFOs. Well, they certainly don't reference any, so there must not be, right? Wrong!"

If so, why would reputable scientists refuse to consider that Earth may be a vacation spot for otherworldly travelers?

"Because they'd have to admit that they'd ignored such a big story for so long and that they were wrong," Friedman said. "Being wrong is something that scientists don't like to admit at all."

Over the past 50 years, numerous surveys and public opinion polls have indicated that people are very interested in and, even, concerned about UFOs.

A 2002 Roper poll, commissioned by the Sci-Fi Channel, noted that 72 percent of Americans believed the U.S. government isn't telling all it knows about UFOs, and 68 percent thought the government knows more about extraterrestrial life than it cares to disclose.

But why would the government -- any government -- cover up UFO information? To Friedman, the answer is more down to earth.

"I don't know of any government on this planet that wants its citizens to owe their primary allegiance to the planet. Nationalism is the only game in town."

Also, Friedman says, there's the military point of view. "From a national security angle, everybody would like to grab a flying saucer and figure out how it works and use it to deliver weapons on the other guy, and there's always another guy."

How exactly would one go about obtaining a flying saucer? One way is to just wait until an otherworldly vehicle develops some mechanical problem and simply crashes to the ground.

Roswell, N.M., comes to mind.

In July 1947, something crashed outside the small town that, according to the initial official report, was a flying saucer. Authorities quickly changed that story, claiming it was merely a weather balloon that had fallen from the sky.

Thirty years after the Roswell event, Friedman met military personnel who were involved with the events of 1947 and he says they eventually stepped forward to advance the account of a crashed spacecraft and dead alien bodies.

Because of Friedman's dogged determination, the Roswell UFO legend was born...

"Now is probably the time to say, yes, we're part of a galactic neighborhood; unfortunately, we're not the big shots in the neighborhood."

http://www.aolnews.com/weird-news/articl...s/19503350
[Image: some_keanu_reeves_facts-small.jpg]
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

this is great! Highlander is no fiction! i love it
Schwach wie flasche leer
This reminds me of Lincoln-Kennedy theory...

Google it...
(Mar 4, 2012, 7:59 pm)KAPALI Wrote: "...I can show U what I am everytime everywhere your web artist..."