Fenerbahce vs. Aris 19:15 CET

Tau Ceramica vs. Lietuvos Rytas 20:30 CET

Unicaja vs. Barcelona 20:45 CET

Wednesday, March 6th

Panathinaikos vs. Efes Pilsen 20:45 CET

Žalgiris vs. Real Madrid 19:15 CET

Maccabi vs. Olympiacos 19:50 CET

Lottomatica vs. CSKA Moscow 20:30 CET

Very interesting and decisive week for some teams.
My predictions:

GROUP D

Partizan vs Siena

Panathinaikos vs Efes Pilsen

GROUP E

Fenerbahçe vs Aris

TAU vs Lietuvos Rytas

GROUP F

Žalgiris vs Real Madrid

Maccabi Tel Aviv vs Olympiacos

GROUP G

Unicaja vs Barcelona

Roma vs CSKA Moscow
Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht.
: BASKET-SPOT : - Global Basketball
Wishing for another lose of CSKA and PAO.... Rolleyes
Partizan - Siena,

Panathinaikos - Efes Pilsen

Fenerbahçe - Aris

Tau - Lietuvos Rytas

Zalgiris - Real Madrid, %50-%50 i think and i have doubts about refs(remember first game)

Maccabi - Olympiakos

Lottomatica - Cska

Unicaja - Barcelona
GROUP D

Partizan vs Siena

Panathinaikos vs Efes Pilsen

GROUP E

Fenerbahçe vs Aris

TAU vs Lietuvos Rytas

GROUP F

Žalgiris vs Real Madrid

Maccabi Tel Aviv vs Olympiacos

GROUP G

Unicaja vs Barcelona

Roma vs CSKA Moscow
What a crazy Top 16 ....
Partizan 78-75 Montepaschi

Fenerbahce 59-60 Aris

*Tau Ceramica 87-84 Lietuvos Rytas

Unicaja 62-61 Barcelona

Suprises continue. TAU is the only team which booked a place in quarter finals already. Rytas were unfortunate to lose but Aris saved their chances of going through. We can only guess what would have happened if Petravi?ius and Nielsen were able to play.

We'll see what Žalgiris can do tonight against Real. They must win if they don't want to get in a difficult situation.
yesterday i watch great game PARTIZAN-SIENA,so strong was partizan belgrad,and again Lithuanian team lose on last minutes.
Rytas were unlycky again Sad
when we have rimas grigas like head coach we can forgot about quarterfinals
I was at PAO-Efes and i must admit Efes put a better fight than I expected.

Fortunately PAO no longer needed to cover the -10 margin with which they lost in Turkey... the important thing now is to beat Siena in OAKA next week and the next important thing is to beat them with +9 or more if possible to go for the top spot in order to avoid TAU with a home disadvantage...

Great win by Olympiakos who is showing the first signs of the Yiannakis influence on the team. Gershon could never make such a great win away, especially in the Yad. This win turned the group upside down and also kept Zalgiris alive in the 2nd spot chasing... for now...

CSKA is finally reminding the real CSKA after strengthening the squad with Van den Spiegel, Khryapa and the come back of Smodis...
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Žalgiris 69-83 Real Madrid

Lottomatica 54-82 CSKA Moscow

Maccabi 82-87 Olympiacos

Panathinaikos 74-65 Efes Pilsen

Quote:when we have rimas grigas like head coach we can forgot about quarterfinals

Indeed. I said that so many times so I won't comment this time. Thanks to Oly who saved Žalgiris' chances at least in theory. I wonder what would have been the season like if they had a good coach.
I hoped for A pao lose.. and My dear Maccabi did bad.. what a crazy top 16 Smile

next week Maccabi is going to win in Madrid.. Smile
Great and important (psychological) win for Oly. They were back from the tomb away and in Maccabi's arena. Remarkable. Congrats, I really didn't expect that.
Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht.
: BASKET-SPOT : - Global Basketball

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This Week's Games: Four nights of thrills EuroLeague News 0 273 Oct 28, 2021, 8:29 pm
Last Post: EuroLeague News
  This Week's Games: A clash of champions EuroLeague News 0 301 Oct 9, 2021, 1:38 pm
  EuroLeague opening week on Social Media EuroLeague News 0 309 Oct 9, 2021, 1:01 am
  This Week's Games: A fresh start for all EuroLeague News 0 304 Sep 30, 2021, 11:11 pm
  MVP of the Week: Shavon Shields, Milan EuroLeague News 0 364 May 13, 2021, 1:06 pm