Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Houston Rockets thread
Houston Rockets became the team with the 2nd best run in the NBA early this morning (In European time) winning 21 straight games!!!

And all these without Yao Ming from one point...

Congrats to them. I hope they can keep this up in the play-offs too...
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

[Image: dikembeit9.png]

Well done.
They play very good basketball now and I dont know when they will be stopped, but I think that they wont win the NBA title this season
that is very impressive thread. At first it seemed for me quite strange those victories, later I checked the squad because I don't follow NBA and I saw that squad is very good balanced Crazy

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rockets sign G Brooks to multiyear contract ESPN NBA 0 259 Oct 16, 2021, 3:28 pm
Last Post: ESPN NBA
  Sources: Rockets, Wall working to find trade ESPN NBA 0 252 Sep 20, 2021, 10:55 am
  The Rockets created a culture that gave James Harden all the power ESPN NBA 0 580 Jan 15, 2021, 10:07 am
  Rockets-Thunder PPD: What's next for NBA, Harden and both teams ESPN NBA 0 588 Dec 27, 2020, 6:55 am
  The Rockets created a culture that gave Harden all the power ESPN NBA 0 574 Dec 24, 2020, 6:06 pm