Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Good Days Are Over?
The match between Spurs and the Celtics has just been concluded and guess what? The Green machine without Ray Allen won 97-94.

With this result, my conclusion is that SA Spurs are no longer the force they use to be.

Lets face it, the team is getting older, they depend Manu too much and certainly they lack of option.

I doubt that they will finish in Top 4 and earned the home court advantage during the play offs.

I dont know, maybe I'm just a bit emotion here..... Sad

But what do you guys think?
I disagree. They have been losing some games lately, but they are still the force they used to be imo. Ginobili is playing better than ever and Parker and Duncan keep being themselves. I think there's nothing to worry about (at least for now).
Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht.
: BASKET-SPOT : - Global Basketball
I strongly disagree. What has 1 defeat got to do with anything? Especially in an 82 games season! Imagine what the European fans should feel after a loss of their team...

And so what they are dependent on Ginobili? Because he is not American he can not be dependent upon? He is a world class player.

Spurs' main weapon is defense and because the NBA teams suck at it, the ones who can actually play it decently have a lot of chances of making it into the finals...
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

Thanks for giving me some hope here.

I just hope they do well in the remainder matches and be prepared for the play-offs.

But I must admit, it will take a huge task from anyone to stop this PGA trio (Pierce-Garrnett-Allen)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NBA experts: Six big takeaways from the playoffs' first six days ESPN NBA 0 432 May 29, 2021, 10:28 am
Last Post: ESPN NBA
  It turns out no one was right about how good Luka could be ESPN NBA 0 518 Feb 2, 2021, 1:15 pm
  'We were really down to the bone': Inside 13 long days for the Wizards ESPN NBA 0 660 Feb 1, 2021, 1:06 pm
  'This was the NBA's moonshot': Inside the final days of the bubble ESPN NBA 0 660 Oct 13, 2020, 1:56 am
  Dwight Howard makes good on his promise to the Lakers ESPN NBA 0 629 Sep 20, 2020, 2:22 am