Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBA calling Fran Vazquez
According to Marca, Orlando Magic knows that Fran Vazquez would like to join the team and are trying to convince Vazquez to talk Barcelona into lowering his current NBA buyout.

I think that Orlando Magic wasted their #11 pick on Vazquez some years ago, but he hasn't progresses as well as expected since then. Nevertheless he is a tall and versatile players,something which is very rare.

Will we see yet another Spanish in NBA? We shall see...
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

As far as I know he's very willing to go to the NBA. Honestly, I can't see a reason why. As you mentioned he stopped progressing and his potential might be hindered. He should stay in Europe, perhaps in a smaller team, get more playing time and focus on becoming a dominant player, he surely can do it.
Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht.
: BASKET-SPOT : - Global Basketball

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Calling shots a tougher task these days for Jordan, Johnson NBA News 0 818 Mar 30, 2019, 8:40 am
Last Post: NBA News