Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLAYOFFS!!!!!!!!
Montepaschi vs. Fenerbahce Ulker 3 games
Tau Ceramica vs. Partizan Igokea Smile 3 games
Maccabi Elite vs. AXA FC Barcelona 3 games
CSKA Moscow vs. Olympiacos 2 games

now u can ask if I got nuts! Crazy
I wish you were right. Partizan is my favourite to pull out a surprise out those 2nd placed teams. TAU weren't so impressive this season and they got tough opponents.

Fenerbahce did not impress me either. They use Solomon and that's it. I am not questioning the job that Tanjevic is doing but if they rely on one player I can't see them winning a single game. 2-0 for Montepaschi.

We will see Maccabi returning to the Final 4 this year. Although as you already posted Barca could extend the series.

Is it possible to defeat CSKA twice? I guess so. But you have to show something special. I can't see that from Olympiacos right now.
I think OLY is capable of getting good results against CSKA , you know.. match ups are quiet good...
Quote:Fenerbahce did not impress me either. They use Solomon and that's it. I am not questioning the job that Tanjevic is doing but if they rely on one player I can't see them winning a single game. 2-0 for Montepaschi.

And "the one" is doubtful for the first game Vilius. Sad

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  EuroLeague Playoffs archive: 2005-present EuroLeague News 0 413 May 9, 2021, 7:04 am
Last Post: EuroLeague News
  Injury report: Playoffs, Game 5 EuroLeague News 0 423 May 7, 2021, 6:46 pm
  EuroLeague Fantasy Challenge Playoffs Game 3 winner EuroLeague News 0 424 May 4, 2021, 5:48 am
  Zenit made playoffs history EuroLeague News 0 450 Apr 27, 2021, 2:23 am
  Road to the Playoffs: FC Barcelona EuroLeague News 0 492 Apr 22, 2021, 12:40 am