Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who have to be the MVP
well who? <!-- sSmile -->[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/smile.gif[/img]<!-- sSmile -->
I think Paul I dont know why but I dont like LeBron and Kobe
I think it comes down to Chris Paul or Kobe. Whoever finishes first in the West! Chris Paul gets my vote though.
Where is KG on the list?? <!-- sSad -->[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/sad.gif[/img]<!-- sSad --> I think he deserves MVP more than anyone, I mean he always steps up in big games, he is the best player on the best team so why he can't win it. <!-- sMellow -->[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/mellow.gif[/img]<!-- sMellow -->

My second option would be Lebron. Cavs without him would be one of the worst teams in the league, he is the team engine, he makes the team going. <!-- sKing -->[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/king.gif[/img]<!-- sKing -->
99procent kobe... <!-- s:cool: -->[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/coolio.gif[/img]<!-- s:cool: -->
Kobe!! He has really helped his team this year and thats y he deserves it. Not sure y Manu is up there, KG and Amare are ahead of him so is Melo
This year honestly is so hard to tell....

Kobe has never won an MVP...NEVER!

LeBron avg'es rediculous stats although his team isnt VERY good.

Chris Paul, best PG in the NBA on probably the Wests best team.

IMO its Chris Paul, his numbers are incredible and without him passing the ball that team would be horrendous! At least Kobe still had Pau and Odom, and Lebron...well even with LeBron they arent that good, without him their terrible.

I still say Paul..... <!-- s:thup: -->[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/thup.gif[/img]<!-- s:thup: -->

(Although as a Celtics fan I do gotta say to let me down my no KG up there....he turned the worst team in the NBA into the best team and changed the whole mentality in Boston. His impact isnt measured in stats, its measured in play and wins!) <!-- sAgree -->[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/agree.gif[/img]<!-- sAgree -->
Kobe Bryant should be the MVP. Even without Bynum and Gasol he carried his team to victories.

Deron Williams is better than Chris Paul so CP3 has no chance <!-- sSmile -->[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/smile.gif[/img]<!-- sSmile -->

NHutch is right about KG, he should be taken into consideration.
Kevin Garnett should replace Manu.

Dwight Howard, isn't going to win it, as much as I love Orlando.

It's probably going to be a race between Lebron and Paul. Kobe is kind of falling back, but then coming bac k into the race, who knows how he'll finish the season. <!-- sWink -->[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gif[/img]<!-- sWink -->
[Image: aug282007_kobe.jpg]