Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you played in the NBA.
Which team do you see yourself fitting on? Playing style wise. You can really only reply to this thread if you actually play ball.

I'd fit in good with a team like the sonics, because I play good when I have another good player with me. See, for me it can't be like a star loaded team, because I really only impact the game with my shooting and passing. So if I have one good star player to pass it to while in the half-court offense that works out great.

If I wasn't asthmatic I'd fit real well with the suns knowing how well the dish and get out on the break, but I just couldn't keep up with my peanut sized lungs.
I'd go to the Celtics, this year anyways, usually in a game when we keep score and we lose/win I usually get 30-40 points, which is enough for our team to get a solid 80-90 points.

(( B-ball tourneys weekly))

Offense Explosion man <<
[Image: aug282007_kobe.jpg]
I think i'd work well on the spurs.

Play good D, hustle and hit the open jumper.
Jazz....

I dont like playing 1 on 1 basketball. I am a PG and like to play in the flow of the game, I like running pick and rolls though. Utah does both of those things VERY well. I also like not HAVING to give the ball to just the post guy and stand around watching, I like being able to dish to WHOEVER is open, not just this and that guy.
The Suns because Nash would make me seem a lot better than I am, I can hit open shots which he'd find for me.
Put me on the Sonic's. I'd lead them to the NBA Championship.

But seriously, i would say the Suns, stick me in instead of Raja Bell, they can't play D so thats good for me, also i can hit jumpshots, and i'll be able to throw some dunks down off Nash's dishes!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rudy Gobert played like he wants to come back to Chicago next month ESPN NBA 0 867 Jan 6, 2020, 8:21 am
Last Post: ESPN NBA