Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Jordan's unseen video!
It seems this video was never published before, it's Jordan breaking a board in a 1986 Nike exhibition game in Italy against Trieste. Some claim the video is fake, check it out:

Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht.
: BASKET-SPOT : - Global Basketball
How do you fake a play like that?
LMAO who said it's fake? Laugh Sick dunk by MJ, he's the best.
I thought the same as you guys. And the video seems genuine, that's definitely Jordan by the moves. Perhaps some got surprised by a guy breaking a board with a one hand dunk only, well, it's Jordan, what did you expect? Wink
The video is real, Andrea Pecile confirmed it. He (6 years old at the time) was at the game with his parents and remembers the action. Horacio "Tato" Lopez, over whom the pieces of the broken board fall, was also a witness.
Of course it's real. Here's the full highlights from this game. I like the music in this clip Biggrin

Quote:Of course it's real. Here's the full highlights from this game. I like the music in this clip Biggrin

Funny old school music Crazy That dunk is really impressive.
" Oops. I slammed to hard. "
[Image: aug282007_kobe.jpg]

Here's one of Shaq, only it's hillarious. Laugh Laugh
" Look ma! I can dunk! ****, blubber got to me again!"
[Image: aug282007_kobe.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Clippers video assistant killed in car accident ESPN NBA 0 278 Oct 1, 2021, 2:36 pm
Last Post: ESPN NBA
  How many Jazz games does Jordan Clarkson attend? 'A lot' ESPN NBA 0 270 Sep 26, 2021, 2:49 pm
  Damian Lillard pays homage to various iconic figures in new music video ESPN NBA 0 276 Sep 19, 2021, 9:01 pm
  Video shows police using stun gun on Pels' Hayes ESPN NBA 0 284 Sep 1, 2021, 12:25 pm
  LeBron James' pursuit of Michael Jordan fading away in the first round ESPN NBA 0 331 Jun 2, 2021, 4:32 pm