Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2007/08 European Signings and Rumours
Akilas welcome on board...

I seriously doubt that Gasol is even considering anything beside NBA or ACB...

But of course when it comes to Panatihnaikos it is different, because it is not your average clubs... although I still find the chances rather slim for this transfer to go through...

Papaloukas' most difficult opponent? Greer? <!-- sUnsure -->[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/unsure.gif[/img]<!-- sUnsure -->
Respect and thanks for everything:

Alvertis, Bodiroga, Jasikevicius, Radja, Wilkins, Vrankovic, Fotsis, Rebraca, Kattash, Gentile, Koch, Middleton, Kutluay, Rogers, Papadopoulos, Becirovic, Tomasevic, Siskauskas, Pekovic, Lakovic, Vujanic, Chatzivrettas, Maljkovic, Spanoulis and many more to follow in the near future.
[Image: vspa.jpg]

[quote name='"akilas":1f8mrnj1']By the way RIVERS i would like to ask you something:

Do you know which player was the most difficult opponent for Papaloukas?[/quote]

When exactly ? In general ? This year ? Last year ? When ? <!-- sUnsure -->[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/unsure.gif[/img]<!-- sUnsure -->
Jeremiah Massey seems to have agreed with Real Madrid and there are serious chances of him playing to the playoffs of the ACB league in few days..

Today, at evening, he is going to say goodbye to the fans..
<!-- sSad -->[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/sad.gif[/img]<!-- sSad -->
[quote name='"Rivers7":2bspekka']Marc Gasol TOP Spanish player ? I don't think so. He's a very good center but that's all. I doubt Panathinaikos will make a move for Gasol. He already signed Pekovic in one hand, and in the other hand, Marc Gasol isn't the type of center Obradovic is looking for, at least in my opinion.

PS. I think these are only some games from "clever" managers.[/quote]

[quote name='"Rivers7":2bspekka'][quote name='"akilas":2bspekka']By the way RIVERS i would like to ask you something:

Do you know which player was the most difficult opponent for Papaloukas?[/quote]

When exactly ? In general ? This year ? Last year ? When ? <!-- sUnsure -->[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/unsure.gif[/img]<!-- sUnsure -->[/quote]

In an interview Papaloukas said that the most difficult opponent was....The interview was approximately two years before.
[quote name='"akilas":19xiw68t'][quote name='"Rivers7":19xiw68t']Marc Gasol TOP Spanish player ? I don't think so. He's a very good center but that's all. I doubt Panathinaikos will make a move for Gasol. He already signed Pekovic in one hand, and in the other hand, Marc Gasol isn't the type of center Obradovic is looking for, at least in my opinion.

PS. I think these are only some games from "clever" managers.[/quote]

[quote name='"Rivers7":19xiw68t'][quote name='"akilas":19xiw68t']By the way RIVERS i would like to ask you something:

When exactly ? In general ? This year ? Last year ? When ? <!-- sUnsure -->[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/unsure.gif[/img]<!-- sUnsure -->[/quote]

In an interview Papaloukas said that the most difficult opponent was....The interview was approximately two years before.[/quote]

I really have no idea. Who was the most difficult opponent btw ? <!-- sUnsure -->[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/unsure.gif[/img]<!-- sUnsure -->
I think it's about time to close this thread and start a new one for the new season.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2023-24 EuroLeague signings and rumors TalkBasket 0 118 Nov 22, 2023, 3:10 pm
Last Post: TalkBasket
  Fantasy Challenge: Two major signings EuroLeague News 0 288 Oct 26, 2021, 8:59 am
Last Post: EuroLeague News
  EuroLeague signings: Happy returns EuroLeague News 0 339 Sep 28, 2021, 8:22 am
  EuroLeague signings: Perimeter players EuroLeague News 0 318 Sep 25, 2021, 10:18 am
  EuroLeague signings: We meet again EuroLeague News 0 300 Sep 10, 2021, 4:51 am