Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
if u'r team want to win the EL cup... look here!
Anthony Parker might be out of the Raptors roster this summer.. so if teams in europe had payed 3-4M e for playres.. here is a one that will take any team to the final 4 for sure. There's only one problem.. he might ask to wear yellow only Smile Thup

"The goal is to take that next step. In order to do that, something is probably going to have to change as long as it makes the team better. If there's an opportunity to try and make the team better, I'm sure Bryan will pull the trigger,"€ Parker said. He himself may wind up being moved.

"It's a business. It's a business first. I love the organization here: The people that work in it, the team that I play for, and the coaching staff. I love coming here and it's not something that I dread. I know a lot of situations aren't like that. There are not a lot of situations like this in the NBA. But it's a business and maybe my situation might be attractive to somebody... Mr. Colangelo, if it makes the team better here in Toronto, I expect him to do the job."

http://www.globesports.com/servlet/story...tball/home
Quote:Anthony Parker might be out of the Raptors roster this summer.. so if teams in europe had payed 3-4M e for playres.. here is a one that will take any team to the final 4 for sure. There's only one problem.. he might ask to wear yellow only Smile Thup

I think you are overrating Parker here Tongue So he is considering return to Europe?
I'm not overrating. with him Maccabi looked undefeated.. when he left CSKA basketball dominated .. if teams are willing to pay 4 M euroes for Saras.. I think 5 M e for AP is saml money for the best player in europe for the last 7 years.
"QW" is better... Tongue (aka Qyntel Woods)

Hmm. Maybe Pinhas would like to have him, in his new ( maybe red-blue Rolleyes ) team.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Team effort started, James finished the job for Monaco EuroLeague News 0 404 Nov 4, 2021, 8:55 am
Last Post: EuroLeague News
  Maccabi, last team on Tuesday Media Day EuroLeague News 0 309 Sep 17, 2021, 1:43 pm
  All-EuroLeague Second Team unveiled EuroLeague News 0 296 May 27, 2021, 5:14 pm
  Kevin Pangos is voted to All-EuroLeague First Team EuroLeague News 0 357 May 27, 2021, 3:17 am
  Efes's Micic reaches All-EuroLeague First Team! EuroLeague News 0 362 May 26, 2021, 7:06 am